Risk Assessment for Safety and Health : The Complete Course
What you'll learn
- Perform risk assessment in a professional way.
- Know the difference between hazard and risk.
- Know the optimum way to control workplace hazards.
- know how to deal with special risk cases at work, e.g Disabled workers, pregnant and expectant mothers, young workers, etc.
- Together we are doing practical examples for risk assessment process.
- You don't need to check any materials, or download any software before starting this course.
Risk Assessment is a legal requirement, and a very important process to be performed in any workplace, it is simply like planning ahead, what would we do to prevent harm from happening, and how we could prevent any losses in man or equipment, and to achieve optimum profit from the industrial process.
- Risk Assessment done only by competent persons, and that exactly what you will become after finishing this course.
- Risk Assessment is a legal requirement, without it the organisation maybe punished by the government.
- In cases of accidents and losses, you better have your risk assessment ready, otherwise you're in a big legal trouble.
- Being a risk assessor will make you a high value for any organisation.
- This course is - without doubt - a huge addition to your resume.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for all the staff members in any industrial work environment
- For new graduates from practical faculties like Engineering, Science, etc.
- If you work in safety and health, this course is a must.
Safety and Health Trainer and Engineer, who trains hundreds of students each year, holds variety of high end safety and health certificates such as NEBOSH, NASP, DSW, HAZWOPER, HAZOP, and more.
Field experience in two of the most hazardous workplace environments "Offshore Petroleum and Shipbuilding", worked with the most experienced clients in the oil and gas business "British Petroleum", "Shell", etc.
Also have a great experience as an entrepreneur and business manager, as i own a variety of business in the fields of food industry and technology