Financial Management Risk and Return For Securities
What you'll learn
- able to calculate the risk and return for a security.
- able to calculate the risk an return in case of a portfolio.
- able to find the real worth of a stock using CAPM
- able to get the concepts solved using EXcel
- Have a pen and a Notepad.
- Sit attentively and absorb the concepts.
- Have a calculator to solve problems.
- Have installed Microsoft Excel to practice the concepts and formulas.
This course is about the essence of Financial Management that is Risk and Return of Securities/Stocks. This is for everyone who wants a firm grip over the concepts related to the risk and return for the stocks and then comparing the real worth of their stocks with the market price.
This course includes mainly 8 sections and 19 lectures. The important concepts taught in the course are highlighted below.
- The meaning of risk and return in a stock
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete/Continuous Distributions
- Portfolio Analysis
- Expected Return
- Standard Deviation
- Coefficient of Variance
- Types of Risk- Systematic and Unsystematic
- Security Market Line
- Intrinsic Value of a Stock
The last section includes Notes, Practice Questions and Excel Practice Exercises
The above mentioned concepts are taught in a sequence by solving questions related to every topic in detail and then practicing each one of them on Excel as well.
The real benefit for students is to get the comprehensive knowledge in just one course and master the concepts related to stocks' risk and return and then evaluation of the importance for portfolio investments. Students can get the benefit of practicing the formulas on Excel as well.
So just grab the opportunity and get enrolled to make your knowledge up to date and firm about the concepts of Risk and Return of Stocks!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in making their concepts clear on "risk and return associated to a stock" can take the course
- Anyone who wants to have a grip to get comprehensive knowledge about securities, portfolio and the real worth of stocks can take this course.
I am instructor in teaching courses related to business and have strong command in areas of Human Resources- the field I am specialized in. For me, the favorite part of teaching is the interaction with students where I am able to deliver my knowledge and help students to learn skills.
I have been a potential student scoring distinction throughout my educational career and now a potential instructor to share my knowledge and expertise.
I have taught courses online before too and I have always excelled in curricular and extra-curricular activities and a team leader always. I enjoy reading, working hard and then finding ways to improve myself as a person.