RISEN - Diet, Detox, Herbs & Natural Remedies - Part 2
What you'll learn
- Master powerful detoxification and cleansing techniques
- Achieve optimum health and learn the knowledge of true art of healing
- Learn how negative emotions affect my health
- 9 exclusive presentations on video by health experts such as Charlotte Gerson, Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Dr. John McDougall, Dr. Russell Blaylock, Dr. Neal Barnard, and Danny Vierra, CNC
- Gain understanding of Natural Hygiene principles and their application
- Become eligible to advance your education through obtaining a Natural Hygiene Coach certification at BellaVita Lifestyle Center
- To qualify for an internship at BellaVita Lifestyle Center’s 14-day instensive detoxification training program
- Free digital books offered with the course
- An open mind, willingness to learn, determination to make positive change, and a willingness to share with others.
Whether you wish to learn for yourself or you would like to open your own lifestyle-center as a business, this training will benefit you. Lifestyle diseases negatively affect our western society greater than 75%. The majority of these diseases are preventable and reversible by changing lifestyle habits and the use of simple natural remedies and health principles.
Master the principles of health and healing using the simple and effective agencies of nature. Teach others and create your own health business.
Uniqueness of this program
This course is unique because it combines preventive medicine, detoxification, and the use of natural remedies and herbs. This course is based on Biblical principles.
Join our RISEN students and start your positive changes today!
Who this course is for:
- Do you want to learn how to improve your health and how to prevent and reverse chronic diseases and other ailments naturally? If yes, this course is for you.
- If you are satisfied with your lifestyle, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, weight gain, poor diet, and negative attitude, then this course is NOT for you.
- Are you interested in becoming a lifestyle coach to better your own health and that of others? If yes, this course is for you.
My health journey began when I purchased my first health food store in Tracy, California in 1979. Two years later, I bought my second health food store in Lodi, California. As I helped many customers with their health problems, I learned which natural remedies worked best. My clients also shared many healing stories about the natural remedies they used and their success.
I hosted a live radio called Healthline for 15 years. Every Tuesday morning, I shared a provocative health topic or interviewed an alternative doctor, natural healer, or health educator on a specific health subject. Through my diligent research, I acquired vast amounts of knowledge on various health subjects and a greater ability to answer live questions from callers.
I received 135 hours of training in Natural Healing, Herbology, Cleansing and Detoxification from Dr. Richard Schulze—a respected natural healer and master herbalist. Dr. Schulze taught me, “There are no incurable diseases.” I agree with the natural doctor, especially when the Lord is involved.
Another health mentor of mine was Charlotte Gerson, the daughter of the late Dr. Max Gerson. Dr. Gerson was the genius who developed the world famous Gerson Therapy. I had the privilege of visiting the Gerson Hospital and learning by Charlotte’s side on several occasions.
I have promoted Modern Manna’s Health and Healing Crusades in Lodi, California for the past 16 years. Some of the alternative doctors we have featured at the event are the following: Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Dr. John McDougall, Dr. Neal Barnard, Dr. Richard Schulze, Charlotte Gerson, Dr. Lorraine Day, and Howard Lyman—the Mad Cowboy.
As the Director of BellaVita Lifestyle Center and RISEN School of Natural Hygiene in California, I have supervised hundreds of cleansing clinics and lifestyle programs. At our facilities, we train our students in the practical application of natural remedies such as cold-sheet treatments, herbal remedies, aromatherapy, charcoal poultices, castor oil packs, massage, hydrotherapy colon cleansing, lifestyle medicine, and God’s Laws of Health.