Develop Creative & Happy Mindset - Rise in Love with Life
What you'll learn
- Clarify your dreams, strengths and passions in life
- Develop a positive mindset and positive self-talk
- Be more happy and enthusiastic
- Be more creatively engaged in your life
- Taking notes enhances your learning experience. Therefore we recommend using a notebook for journalling and jotting down ideas and concepts.
Take your happiness into your own hands. Learn to let go of the negative stuff and focus on things that take you forward. Practical tools, hacks and habits from positive psychology to live with passion and love your life.
This inspiring course includes:
- Motivational lectures with practical tips and ideas.
- Video instructions for Walking meditation and Sun salutation exercises.
- Guided visualization for creating your future.
- Printable worksheets: Passion Canvas & goalsetting tool.
- Inspirational videos for uplifting your mind.
We focus on 4 areas:
- Developing and clarifying your passions and strengths.
- Living happier with 7 Happy Habits.
- Waking up awesome and activating your creative flow state.
- Mastering your emotions and developing mental clarity.
Take this course if you want to create more creative drive & energy and lasting happiness & enthusiasm in life. Let your inner awesomeness shine out. Rise in Love with Life!
Who this course is for:
- Do you feel that the enthusiasm you used to have, is for some reason fading?
- Feeling a bit bored at your current life and looking ways to spark it up?
- Do you find yourself worrying too often?
- Do you want to develop a better relationship with yourself?
Love to create. Live to inspire.
I believe that we deserve to live a life that is meaningful, exciting, positive, that engages our best talents and drives us to create something awesome. My calling is to empower people to create their remarkable lives.
As an international speaker and trainer, I love to inspire people to reconnect with their inner drive. I love to touch their hearts as videographer and creator.
A childhood dream
When I was a little kid, I found a collection of old books from my grandparent´s attic. "Wow, this is some good wisdom, we need to share it with the world!" I thought to myself. So I redesigned my room into a library - set up a counter, lounge chairs, large bookshelf, and ordered the books alphabetically. Even placed signs and everything.
Then I just sat there, waiting for the world to come. But no one came. The only visitors I had were my two hamsters and granny. Apparently, the hamsters were not so keen about books and granny just wanted to chat.
Still today I have this drive for sharing wisdom. Only this time I built this little virtual library in the form of my online courses and waited for the world to come.
And 20 000 people from 166 countries showed up and signed up. The little kid in me is grateful that the dream worked out, in its modern form
Entrepreneur by heart
Ever since I was a young boy, I realized that you can do what you love and make a good living out of it. I started as a DJ, developed my sound equipment rental business, co-started an online DJ equipment store. I used the money I got to finance my university studies, during which I started the training company Victory Trainings that has enabled me to inspire tens of thousands of people around the world.
My job description: "inspire people"
My work as a trainer is to empower people to tap their creative potential and uplift them to get excited about their lives. I am often invited to give inspirational speeches, moderate conferences, deliver idea development workshops, and personal development seminars. I have had the pleasure to work with nearly 1000 groups in 15 countries around the world.
Every problem is an opportunity to create. I love to create.
Whenever I feel that something important is missing, I create it. Could not find a good resource for inspiration and personal development - created the Estonian Inspiration portal. Fell in love with storytelling - created the Storyteller web app. Saw that too many youngsters could not find "their thing" - created the Passionfinder web app.
Surround yourself with positively charged people
From an early age, I surrounded myself with active people in Junior Chamber International. I got so excited that I managed the development of a mentorship program for hundreds of members, lead a team of nearly 100 certified trainers, and served as a president at the local chapter.
Enthusiasm and inspiration based on solid and systematic wisdom
I attained an MBA degree in Entrepreneurship and Technology Management, specializing in Entrepreneurship pedagogy. Before that, I did my BA in Entrepreneurship Economics and Applied Psychology at Tartu University. My main area of research was creativity in organizations and developing a creative mindset and skills through training.
Why am I here at Udemy? I am here to serve. I have experimented and developed techniques and concepts that help us to find more love and excitement in what we do. And it is my deepest obligation to share that with the world.