Right Mentality for Language Learning
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will have a good mental foundation for learning a language
- You won't have any mental blocks on your way to fluency
- You will know how to deal with mistakes properly
- Interest in learning a second language
- Ability to absorb information
- Open mind
Through my teaching experience I've seen people quit learning a language because they weren't able to learn fast enough. They had everything going for them. They had the resources, knowledge, and desire, but something was stopping them... I've realised that a lot of it dealt with mental part of things. They weren't able to see those road blocks that were stopping them. They'd bump their head against those road blocks, and would never take a different route.
The mental issues can be:
- Low self-esteem
- Fear of speaking
- Inability to progress
- Not being able to get any feedback
- Inacceptance of mistakes
In this course we will talk about all the mental issues that ALL language learners face and how to successfully overcome those!
In other words, this is everything BUT grammar, vocabulary, and other components of a language.
- Those who feel stuck in their language learning
- Those who want to start learning another language