Rigging and Animating in Adobe Animate
What you'll learn
- Successfully rig and animate a full character using Layer Parenting, Symbols and Motion Tweening
- Basic understanding of the tools, Properties Inspector, Library and Timeline in Animate CC
- A subscription to the Adobe Creative Cloud for access to Animate CC
Animate CC, previously known as Flash, is one of the most well known programs for animation. And with the ability to parent layers, create templates with symbols and save reusable actions, character animation has never been easier! If you're looking to get a jump start with animating characters in Animate CC, than this course is for you!
More specifically, in this course you will learn how to:
Properly set up a character for Animate CC
Create symbols for head turn, eye and mouth animations
Properly place symbol origin points for proper limb motions
Parent layers for easier animation (a NEW feature introduced in Animate CC 2019)
Animate a jump animation with Motion Tweening
Lip sync with the Frame Picker
Polish and correct animations
Export animations with Adobe Media Encoder
Who this course is for:
- Students looking to animate 2D cartoon characters
- Students looking to learn about the new Layer Parenting feature
- Students looking for a crash course in Animate CC animation
I have spent several years learning different kinds of software while freelancing personal and commercial projects. Along the way I have collected a bunch of useful knowledge that can be translated into engaging video tutorials. So while I continue to create zany animated adventures, I want to share with you what I have learned.
I have worked for several companies over the years creating eLearning content. Some of these include: Smith Micro, Virtual Training Company, Packt Publishing, Train Simple and Pluralsight.
My animation is freelance based and isn't as well known as my eLearning content. I have a few animation projects I currently have my hands in. In addition, I work for others who need animation assistance.