- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- 13 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to rig and animate a character in Unreal Engine 4 using the Allright Rig plugin and output your animations to video.
- You will receive the Creature "The Dweller" by Josh P. Crockett - fully rigged and ready to animate!
- Course includes the full Unreal Engine 4.17 scene - setup and ready to go! (v 4.17 required for the free version of Allright Rig 1.3)
- UE4 Scene Contains Allright Rig 1.3 (free version) installed
- Full step-by-step instructions on how to setup your characters with Allright Rig 2.0
- Instructions on how to prepare your characters for rigging in Allright Rig 2.0
- Allright Rig 2.0 Presets for DAZ characters: Genesis, Genesis 2, Genesis 3, Genesis 8
- Allright Rig 2.0 Presets for Paragon characters: Shinbi & Dekker
This four minute video shows the incredible power of the Allright Rig 2.0 plugin for Unreal Engine 4
Example of rig animation
Creation of facial morphs and poses
Adding poses to character
(I suggest slowing this video down so you can see the steps Alex is doing)
- Unreal Engine 4 (version 4.17 required for included project file). DAZ Studio (both are free programs)
FINALLY! The Holy Grail of animation (Lip Synch animation) can be done INSIDE of Unreal Engine 4 with the new plugin "Allright Rig 2.0" created by Alexander Shatalov. This course contains over 3.5 hours of video instruction along with:
Complete Unreal Engine 4 Scene File
Allright Rig 1.3 (free version)
"Dweller" creature character, fully rigged (created by Josh P. Crockett)
Presets for Genesis, Genesis 2, Genesis 3, & Genesis 8 characters
Complete video instruction (over 3.5 hours) on how to rig and animate your character - from beginning to end!
No longer do you need to purchase expensive programs such as Maya and 3DS Max to animate your characters - now you can achieve stunning quality with the powerful combination of DAZ Studio, Unreal Engine and Allright Rig 2.0!
- Anyone interested in learning how to rig and animate inside Unreal Engine 4.