Rich text editing in React with Draft.js
What you'll learn
- How to add rich text editor component to your React application
- How to add features like bold and underline to the editor
- How to save rich text content to database
- How to load rich text content from database
- How to edit saved content
- How to display saved rich text content e.g. as HTML
In this course we will go through how to add rich text editing features (such as bold, underline, italic) to your React application, using an open source framework called Draft.js.
You will learn
How to add rich text editor component to your React application
How to add features like bold and underline to the editor
How to save rich text content to database
How to load rich text content from database
How to edit saved content
How to display saved rich text content e.g. as HTML
Prior knowledge of rich text editing and Draft.js is NOT required. Basic knowledge on React is however required because we will be concentrating on Draft.js features.
Who this course is for:
- React developers who want to learn how to handle rich text editing in a React application
Tuomo Kankaanpää is software developer working from Finland. With many years of experience in developing web and mobile applications, Tuomo has taken the step to share his knowledge on Udemy and this way to help other software developers to avoid mistakes he has made and to learn new topics more efficiently. Invest in yourself by learning from Tuomo’s courses!