Ribbons & Hairbows Galore
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- By the end of the course, you will be equipped to confidently create feminine, fashionable hair accessories to use for your own families, for gifts, or for an on-the-side entrepreneurial venture.
- Make 4 different hairbows, ranging from ones appropriate for a "run around at the park" kind of day, to ones fancily formal and the perfect, stunning addition to a mass of curls at the next wedding or music recital!
- Make a wild hair tie to hold those flyaway ponytails!
- Make a hair band/bow set, perfect for busy mornings when Mom doesn't have time to style the hair. Just comb it out, slip it in, and run!
- Make the classic hair bow organizer -- Mom's favorite! No more mess in the bathroom or on the dresser -- simply hang the organizer on the back of the door and clip the bows to it! Viola!! -- you have a far more tidy room and it will be a simple job to select the bow you want for the day.
- Materials needed for this course are covered at the beginning of each lecture, though a few basic materials necessary for each project are ribbon, scissors, a small hot-glue gun, and craft wire.
Welcome to Ribbons and Hairbows Galore here on Udemy! I am so glad you have joined me to explore a few of the many options for making cute and stylish hair accessories. Often, these can be quickly and easily made at home for a fraction of the retail cost, and the projects themselves are so much fun that it may just serve to satisfy and "arts and crafts" craving that overwhelms you at times. Throughout the course, we will explore several different ideas to get you started, ranging from casual "play day" bows to bows suitable to adorn a darling little flower girl at your next family wedding. (Also included is the practical hair bow organizer -- sure to be Mom's favorite!) Each lecture provides step by step instruction, and clear video footage, so that even the most hesitant beginner can learn with ease. My goal is to equip you -- no matter what your past experience or skill may be -- with the knowledge you need to create accessories for your own families, for gifts, or for an on-the-side entrepreneurial venture.
So, grab your ribbon, scissors, and creativity, and prepare to have a blast! Let's get started!
- This course is for anyone who would love to create stylish personal accessories and who wants step-by-step guidance in starting out!
Welcome to Ribbons and Hairbows Galore! In this lecture, I will explain some hair bow supply basics, as well as touch on the highlights of what we will be covering throughout our time together.
Are you new to this delightful craft? Do you find yourself overwhelmed when wandering down the ribbon isles of your local craft store? If so, this lecture is especially for you! During this lecture, I will give detailed descriptions of the supplies you will need to begin so that selecting them from the shelves will be a breeze.
Let's get started! During this lecture, we will do our first basic hair bow, giving you a good foundation for the projects to follow.
Learn to make this simple yet happy accessory and then make some more with your little girl right there beside you! As the least-difficult of all the projects in this course, the Wild Hair Tie is certainly a favorite and adorns a ponytail or French braid with cheerful style.
Searching for a precise and orderly way to organize all those adorable accessories and rid your bathroom sink and dresser of the clutter? Do you want a quick way of finding the "perfect bow" each day without having to hunt through the chaos of a disheveled drawer? This hair bow organizer may well be the answer to your dilemma! Make one that coordinates with the decor of the room and this project, so quick and simple, will not only make your life more organized but will add a cute splash of color to the place in which it hangs.
Thank you so much for joining me on this somewhat brief but delightful introduction into the world of ribbon and hair bows! I hope that this course has provided you with the tools you need to move onward and create many more fashionable accessories -- all your own -- in the future.
Feel free to contact me with comments or questions, and be sure to check out more courses by the Neely Team here on Udemy!