Rhythm Guitar Charts
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 32 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Profound strumming hand training for guitar and ukulele players
- Train your strumming hand with over 350 levels!
- Strum and understand rhythms in 8th and 16th notes
- Learn playfully how to strum and keep good timing
- Get all 358 rhythm charts as downloadable PDF files!
- Master the Rhythm Game
- Become confident in strumming
- Make up your own rhythms
- Become a solid rhythm guitarist
- Learn how to play rhythms fluidly
- Get to know every position of a measure
- Being able to tune your instrument
- Be familiar with the basic chords on Guitar or Ukulele: C Major, A Major, A Minor, G Major, E Major, E Minor, D Major, D Minor
- How to count up to 6
In this course, you will learn how to train your strumming hand effectively and develop a deeper understanding of how to strumming works.
With over 350 consecutive levels, you can train the independence of your strumming hand in a fun and playful way.
Just follow along with the videos to gradually develop your strumming skills.
I recommended you practice an average of 20 minutes daily. This will boil down to 1 to 5 videos a day. If you have more time at hand, of course, it is awesome if you practice more :) If you follow this plan, you will be a confident rhythm player within 3 weeks!
In over 3 hours of video lessons you will learn to master:
Playing any 8th notes or 16th notes position independently
Popular chords progressions
Popular strumming patterns
You will also get access to lots of downloadable content such as all the Rhythm Guitar Charts - Strumming Hand Training Book and click tracks for your personal practice.
This course is also very good if you are stuck with the same strumming patterns for too long and you are looking to deepen your understanding of playing rhythm guitar.
My name is Thomas and I am a certified music teacher (Bachelor of Arts degree, University Mozarteum Salzburg). I have taught hundreds of students at public music schools in Austria, Switzerland, and Liechtenstein and I am fortunate to have private students from all over the world.
Over the years of teaching, I discovered a very easy and effective way of teaching rhythm guitar. I believe in a playful learning experience and, for the first time, I am putting out this system in this online course.
Press play and practice along with me - it is that easy :)
- Beginners who want to understand how strumming works
- Anyone who wants to deepen their understanding of rhythm and strumming
- If you want to become a solid rhythm guitarist
- This course is beneficial for any style of music
- Guitarists or Ukulele players alike
- Guitarists and Ukulele players who want to train their strumming hand
- right and left hand / strumming hand training
Level 1 to level 9 of the Rhythm Game at the speed of 50 bpm
We start out slow and play the first 9 levels of the rhythm game to get familiar with how it is going down.
By the end of this section, you will be able to
play the first 9 levels of the rhythm game at various speeds up to 120 bpm!
dive deeper into playing all kinds of various rhythms and use the huge rhythm library attached in the download section!
This lecture helps you to master downstrokes in a measure of 4/4 divided by 8th notes.
Here you can download over 400 rhythm charts:
Levels 1 to 101 Complete Rhythm Charts - Strumming Hand Training PDF for the 8th notes section
Levels 1 to 257 Complete Rhythm Charts - Strumming Hand Training PDF for the 16th notes section
All levels as seperate PDF ordered in topics: Levels 1 to 9, Levels 10 - 23, Levels 34 - 37, ...
Popular Chords Progressions Collection PDF with 7 of the most common chord changes
Popular Strumming Patterns Collection PDF with 8 of the most common patterns played in popular music
Get your Click Tracks to improve your personal practice. Just click the link in the article above!
These tracks will help you to keep good timing while you practice the rhythm charts for levels 10 to 101 in the 8th-notes section and the levels 1 to 257 in the 16th-notes section!
Advice: Save the click tracks to your phone to have them ready wherever you are.