Rhino 3D tutorials with Rhino V6 ( updated version )
What you'll learn
- Learn from the ground up the skills needed to make surfacing designs. Whether you're a designer, engineer, architect or hobbyist.
- You'll develop the necessary skills to create anything you can imagine as a digital model , ready to be rendered and prototyped.
- No requirements for this course, only have Rhino V6 ( or V5 ) to follow along. You can get a demo copy on Rhino 3D's official web site.
This course is the updated version of the best seller Rhino 3D v5 &v6 Beginner Level to Advanced Level.
I wanted to keep make an updated version with some new insights about Rhino 3D V6 version. Since Rhino V6 came out for Mac and Windows this learning tool should prove useful for new Rhino users. If you happen to be a v5 user, you will have no problems following along as well.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner & intermediate levels
- Even as an intermediate level you can pick up some new interesting techniques.
Strong with over 20 years of industrial design experience, I work in the aerospace industry as well as teaching Rhino 3D in a university for more than 7 years now at UQAM ( University of Quebec in Montreal ).
I posses a vast experience in surfacing, prototyping, rendering and mock up build.
Join me to learn from the very beginning and I'll make you an expert in surfacing design with Rhino 3D.