Rhino 3D ( any version ) Beginner Level to Advanced Level
What you'll learn
- You will learn the fundamentals and become proficient in 3D surfacing, prototyping and rendering with Rhino 3D.
- You`ll be able to make your very own products ranging from jewelry to furniture design to designing your own aircraft.
- You'll learn to make photoreal renders
- You'll build a strong confidence on how to prototype anything
- You should have Rhino V5 ,V6 or V7 version available, either as demo or purchased. Mac or PC.
- Check rhino 3D website for downloading a demo version, fully functional. It`s available for Mac and Windows
- Even though I will make my tutorials on a Windows platform those using Rhino for Mac can follow easily.
- This course starts from the very beginning. We build it up little by little and we'll explore all the tools that will help you in your surfacing work.
I have been teaching Rhino for the last 7 years at the university at a Master's level for people interested in transportation and product design. I used Rhino for 20 years and also work as an industrial designer in the aerospace industry for one of the largest aircraft manufacturers in the world for the last 17 years.
In the first couple of weeks I will show you step by step on how to get around in Rhino 3D and use basic 2D and 3D tools.
From then on, I will share with you how you can edit and modify surfaces to add a greater level of details. As we progress through the lessons you will then learn on how to render with the basic Rhino render followed by quick examples using industry standard rendering plug ins like Maxwell Render.
Finally towards the end of the course I will show you how to fix corrupted surfaces from imported files as well as initiating you to the principles of reverse engineering techniques based on a scanned clay model.
Overall the course contains 10 weeks session. Each lecture are about 2 hours and 30 minutes long. I 'll also make many demos , simple to follow and understand. These exercises will be made available for you to follow.
Even though my tutorials are done on the v5 version, those of you who wish to use V6 version will have no problems to follow along.
Also don't forget to follow me on Facebook as well , as I regularly communicate to my students new exercises, announcements, and projects done with Rhino. Just look me up in Facebook for Rhino 3D tutorials Alexandre Galin.
Whether you're an industrial designer, architect, interior designer, engineer , technician or simply a hobbyist, I can help you in your personal growth.
So I hope you'll tag along.
Thanks for your attention and kind regards,
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn 3D, industrial design, interior design, engineering , architecture or hobbyists.
- If you like to make renderings and / or prototypes, create out of your own imagination, then Rhino is the tool for you.
Strong with over 20 years of industrial design experience, I work in the aerospace industry as well as teaching Rhino 3D in a university for more than 7 years now at UQAM ( University of Quebec in Montreal ).
I posses a vast experience in surfacing, prototyping, rendering and mock up build.
Join me to learn from the very beginning and I'll make you an expert in surfacing design with Rhino 3D.