The "Rhino 3D Modelling + Lumion 9.5 Rendering" course covers the essentials and complete structure of 3D modeling with Rhinoceros program in order to learn how to model in 3D, and the essentials in order to render a stunning image in Lumion. This course is designed to guide students with zero or low familiarity of 3D modelling in rhino to an advanced level in the technique of modeling in just a matter of hours. After having designed a 3D model, you will learn in a fast track course technique how to render stunning images. This course will guide you through four main categories which will assure your complete understanding of Rhino modelling + Lumion rendering:
1. Introduction: This section will show you a precise overview of how the course is organized (sections and sub sections), what you will be learning, and getting to know your instructor.
2. Becoming Familiar with Rhino: This section will ensure a complete understanding of Rhino's main default menu, which includes many tab configurations, side bars and panels, viewports, properties, etc... The idea is to give an overview of how the Rhinoceros program organizes all of it's functions and commands in order to give the user knowledge and a complete understanding of all the potentials that Rhino has in relation to the upcoming technologies.
3. Modelling a house - 2D and 3D construction: This section will go through the process of modelling a house in 2D and 3D, with all of the key elements that an architectural construction requires; by these means, these include: Foundations, plinth beams, subfloor concrete and ground levels, inner and outer walls, access points, beams, slabs, ceilings, roofs, windows openings and exterior features. At the end of this section, the user will have a complete understanding of the different techniques and methods in order to model a house from scratch.
4. Interface from Rhino to Lumion: This section will show the necesarry information in order to transfer all of the information from a 3D model to a render.
5. Becoming Familiar with Lumion: This section will go through a complete overview of Lumion's main default menu, options, tabs, settings and properties in order to manage all of the programs functions.
6. Rendering a house: This section will emphasize in teaching the user which are the most precise, acurate, rigorous and interesting ways in order to introduce Materials, illumination techniques, inner and outer furnishing and lanscaping to your 3D model. This section will emphasize in learning different procedures in order to develop a realistic and stunning architectural model.