Rhino 3D Modelling for Beginners
What you'll learn
- This course is designed for beginners which are interested in learning how to model in 3D using the complex Rhino program. Students will learn a complete understanding of the key functions of Rhino settings, panels ,commands, properties and functions.
- Students will learn how to model in 2D and 3D, managing the complex Rhinoceros program, which emphasizes in learning the essentials of Rhino in order to portray what you have in mind, directly being able to construct a three-dimensional model in the most precise, detailed and rigorous manner. I have been teaching Rhino 2D and 3D modelling to students and architecture professionals in a fast track course method which will grant students the techniques, methods, and abilities to master the essentials of Rhinoceros within a few hours.
- This course is designed for beginners, so there are no initial requirements.
The "Rhino 3D Modelling for Beginners" course covers the introductory, but essential structure of 3D modeling with the Rhinoceros program. This course is designed to guide students with zero or low familiarity of 3D modelling, into learning the key features and elements in order to faithfully understand how Rhino works. This course will guide you through four main categories which will assure your complete understanding of Rhino modelling:
1. Introduction: This section will show you a precise overview of how the course is organized (sections and sub sections), what you will be learning, and getting to know your instructor.
2. Becoming Familiar with Rhino: This section will ensure a complete understanding of Rhino's main default menu, which includes many tab configurations, side bars and panels, viewports, properties, etc... The idea is to give an overview of how the Rhinoceros program organizes all of it's functions and commands in order to give the user knowledge and a complete understanding of all the potentials that Rhino has in relation to the upcoming technologies.
3. Rhino Critical Commands: This section goes though the most important and critical commands that rhino has in order to understand the potential and key elements that the program has. Students will go though all of these commands and learn how to manage them.
4. Modelling a house - 2D and 3D construction: This section will go through the process of modelling a house in 2D and 3D, with all of the key elements that an architectural construction requires; by these means, these include: Foundations, plinth beams, subfloor concrete and ground levels, inner and outer walls, access points, beams, slabs, ceilings, roofs, windows openings and exterior features. At the end of this section, the user will have a complete understanding of the different techniques and methods in order to model a house from scratch.
Who this course is for:
- Students will learn how to manage the potential of Rhinoceros 2D and 3D modelling, meaning that there are a wide range of target students which include architecture designers, product designers, structural designers and furniture and fashion designers.
- his course grants different techniques, abilities, methods and courses of action, in which students with wide ranges of backgrounds will take advantage of the proficiency and skillfulness that is given throughout this course.
My name is Brennan Israele and I am an architect graduated in "Universidad Torcuato Di Tella" from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have completed a masters degree in management of architectural projects and constructions. I have founded my architectural studio, where I develop a wide range of architectural projects and constructions that vary in scale. On the other hand, I am a current professor of two universities in Buenos Aires specializing in the courses of "Rhinoceros computer Aided Design" and "Design Studio". I have been teaching the Rhinoceros program to students and professionals from different backgrounds that include architects, engineers and designers for many years.