Rhino 3D for Architects from Scratch
What you'll learn
- 3D Modeling for Architecture from Scratch
- Organic and Geometrical Architectural Modeling
- Efficient Modeling Workflow
- Architectural Representation Strategies
- Workflow between Rhino and other Architectural Softwares
- Topography Creation of any Region
- Simple to do Parametric Designs
- Rhinoceros 6 or 7 Installed in your PC
- No prior experience of the software required
In this course aimed for architecture students you will not only learn the basics of Rhinoceros, but also acquire the necessary skills to be able to model complex forms efficiently. You will come by and gain an understanding of strategies that I have developed with more than 10 years of experience that will allow you to create high end architectural diagrams of your concept, site analysis and even it's structure. By the the end of the lectures you will be able to create any architectural design effortlessly and represent it in an appropriate manner.
The course is designed to start us off with the software of Rhinoceros from scratch, learning the most valuable and efficient ways for architects to start modeling geometrical forms. In a second stage the lectures will take you into the understanding on how to produce organic designs, this being a subject that not many know how to accomplish in the field of architecture. On a third stage we will look into complementing our designs with structure and window frames with efficient methods. Fourth stage consists on the architectural representation through diagrams that we can initialy produce in Rhino and then retouch them in a bonus lesson of Adobe Illustrator.
Who this course is for:
- Architecture Students
- Beginners who want to start or step up with 3d modeling for architecture and design
Architect with more than 10 years of experience teaching architectural softwares and arch viz. Founder of Emunarq Studio based on architectural design and construction. Design Leader, Graphics Director, and Instructor. Advanced Computational Designer with Rhino's Grasshopper algorithms. Honorable Mentions in Urban Rehabilitation and Airport designs from the International SEK University.