Rewrite Your Story After Narcissistic Abuse in Relationships
What you'll learn
- Identify and release negative thoughts, attitudes and behaviors to create positive change
- Know what you want and have a working plan to get it
- Write a detailed and therapeutic account of your toxic abuse story (for your personal reference)
- Write a new story for your future and implement necessary steps to make it your new reality
- Implement a step-by-step process taking you to ultimate fulfillment, from present day to goal.
- No prerequisites. Just come to class with an open mind and willing to learn something new.
Have you been mentally and emotionally abused and manipulated by a toxic narcissist? Have you had enough of the gaslighting, the flying monkeys, the love-bombing and the hoovering?
Are you tired of accepting the "you" that the narcissist has defined? Are you ready to finally DEFINE YOURSELF? Want to make your own choices about who you are and what your life looks like?
If you're ready to rediscover yourself again after narcissistic abuse, this course presents and easy and simple way to do just that.
You'll learn to identify your abuse story, write it out and then release it. Plus, you'll get a step-by-step plan to write your new future story - one that you can use to create the life you truly desire, and to become the person you've always wanted to be.
You don't have to accept the story your narcissist put in place - you get to write your OWN story.
This course offers you the solution you need, and it's been created specifically for you by a certified life coach, author and survivor of narcissistic abuse.
Inside, you'll find several reports, worksheets and downloadable tools that will help you to take the steps necessary to get your story down, release it and write your new story.
Take the time to study the material, do the meditation and the writing exercises, and you'll be on your way to making things go your way - and to creating the self and the life that you truly want.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for people who have survived toxic relationships with narcissists or people with NPD or BPD.
- This course is not for you if you are currently experiencing physical or sexual abuse. In that case, get out and get help before returning to take this course.
Angela Atkinson is a Certified Life Coach and the author of more than 20 books.
A recognized expert on narcissism and narcissistic personality disorder who has studied and written extensively on narcissistic relationships, Atkinson has survived toxic relationships of her own.
Her mission is to help those who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine
desires - into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
Along with her solution-focused life coaching experience, Atkinson's love of writing offers her the unique ability to share a new understanding of how life works for a whole new generation.
Atkinson's publishing resume is vast and varied and includes several years' experience in online journalism, including hard reporting as well as functioning as an editor in various iterations over the years.
In her life coaching practice, Atkinson's clients enjoy her
personalized approach that allows and encourages them to become the best possible versions of themselves and to succeed in doing what they love most.
As you can see when you visit the freebies page at QueenBeeing, Atkinson's online daily magazine for women, she's all about paying it forward. She offers individual and group coaching for victims and survivors of narcissistic abuse at NarcissismSupportCoach.