C# Revit API Geometry Extraction and Analysis from Revit
What you'll learn
- Learn how to extract Geometry for all Revit Elements
- Set transformations with geometry of location and rotation
- Create Class objects for your extraction and storage methods
- Create different Analysis functions to obtain results and assemble functions
- Do Solid Operations and Intersections of objects
- Basic Knowledge of Revit any Version
- Had taken the course Step by Step C# for Revit API for Plugin Creation
- A computer with Revit, Visual Studio, Revit Lookup and AddIn Manager installed
- Know a little about analytical Geometry
This course is an amazing opportunity to excel your Revit API plugins creation with geometry content.
In this course, we will build technical foundations to have geometrical freedom for developing and structure our workflows.
We will pick where we left on the previous course and start by learning encapsulation with class creation, so that we can handle geometry properly, then we will work around location, rotation and solid extraction from different elements, once covered we will go to main transformation methods and the resources we have to do analysis and transformation of objects, and finally we will end the course with other solid operations.
All of this content has been curated to be easily understood and implemented to your project requirements.
This course is fully oriented towards architects, engineers, and constructors who have seen that automation and programming are not out of their scope if they plan to succeed and increase their full potential in areas that always require their attention.
This course complements previous course From Zero Step by Step C# for Revit API for PlugIn Creation to set a new programming agenda that is more flexible and accessible to architects and engineers, and not just programmers.
Help subsequent training agendas to be released as soon as possible by recommending, reviewing, and buying this type of content. Join me in bringing all of these capabilities to reality and transforming your BIM skills, and enjoy the freedom of possibilities to make technology work the way you need it to.
And with all my hopes, I will do my best to ensure that this content will change your way of working for the better moving forward.
Who this course is for:
- BIM Modelers who want to spice the game by automating their workflows and create addins
- Dynamo Enthusiasts that want to go deeper into automation and the creation of hard coded solutions.
- BIM Managers and Coordinators that need to have that extra set of skills to improve their work aproaches.
- Enginners that want to fasten modeling by automation and programing
International Consultant and Trainer for ESI Engineering Science Institute For Training
Architect, PMP and Information Technology Management Masters Degree.
Autodesk Revit Architecture 2015 Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Structure Certified Professional.
Autodesk Revit Mechanical Certified Professional.
Autodesk Certified Instructor
Autodesk Educator Expert
Professor at the Tecnologico de Monterrey focused on Technologies for Construction and Management.
Expert bringing real solutions to real problems for construction and design using diverse tools for the BIM methodology.
Programmer, and developer of AddIns and Apps for IOS, Windows Based, Dynamo Workflows to obtain results and savings.
Given lecture on diverse forums, included Autodesk University, and participated on more than 80 projects
Arquitecto, PMP y Maestro en Administracion de Tecnologias de la Información.
Profesor de Catedra del Tecnologico de Monterrey enfocado en el desarrollo de Tecnologias para la Administración y Construcción.
Experto en la solución de problemas reales para la construcción utilizando herramientas para la metodologia BIM.
Desarrollador de Add Ins y Aplicaciones de IOS para integrar a los flujos de trabajo y obtener resultados reales tecnicos y completos que garanticen resultados a los proyectos donde se han utilizado.
Ha impartido varios cursos relacionados al BIM, a varias empresas y ha participado en mas de 80 proyectos utilizando las metodologias BIM, para hospitales, oficinas, vivienda, y otras tipologias de proyecto.