Learn to program the Revit API by Boost Your BIM - Part 2
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- In this course, you will learn how to write Revit API code in the C# language to perform a wide variety of tasks.
- Course is taught using Revit Architecture 2014. The vast majority of material also applies to Revit 2013, Revit MEP, and Revit Structure.
This course is for people who want to do more with the Autodesk Revit building information modeling software.
You can do a lot of great things with Revit as it ships "out of the box" from Autodesk, but there are still many tasks that are repetitive, boring, and error-prone. There are also many situations where you can be more effective and productive if you can add additional functionality to Revit.
This course will cover a wide range of topics in the Revit API. Each topic will be taught by walking through a set of C# code samples that progress from the basics to more advanced concepts.
More content will be added to this new course in the upcoming weeks. If you see a topic that you like added, just let me know and I will try to make that addition.
- Revit users who want to do more with Revit
- People who already basic experience with the Revit API comparable to my course at bitly.com/revitapi
Create 'shape edit' points in a floor based on XYZ points in a toposurface
Create model lines and the sketch planes that are needed to create them.