- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 21 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Model, design and compute electrical systems of buildings
- Work collaboratively on multidisciplinary projects
- Correctly configure Revit projects for electrical systems
- Perform lighting analysis
- Create circuits and wiring diagrams
- Work with electrical connectors
- Extract metric computations from the electrical model
- Extract design reports
- Have familiarity with Revit environment
- It is necessary to have Revit 2020 or higher to open the exercise files
In this course we will focus on using Revit to model, design, and compute electrical systems. You will learn to work collaboratively with other disciplines related to the design and construction of buildings.
During the development of the course we will pay attention to the necessary configuration within a Revit project to be able to execute electrical calculations. We will show you how to work with circuits, boards, voltage types and electrical distribution systems. You will learn how to extract data from circuits and create dashboard views that balance design loads.
Finally, we will show you how to create detailed reports of parts, conductors and electrical pipes.
The AulaGeo team worked hard on this course. It was developed in Spanish by Enzo, voiced by Gabriella for English speaking students.
- BIM managers
- BIM modelers
- Electrical Engineers