Revit from Zero to Engineer: MEP Engineer Design Course
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn Revit design for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing disciplines
- Understand basic use of computer hardware, have an interest in Engineering/Construction Design
Revit MEP Course is perfect for those who want to learn Engineering MEP Design
We will cover the basics of Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing disciplines in the construction industry while learning how to implement the design in Autodesk Revit.
No prior experience is required and you will see how easy it is to design with this powerful software.
If you are experienced, however, but need to learn the software, this course is right for you. While you may understand the MEP systems Revit is sometimes a challenge for Autocad users since BIM(Building Information Modeling) is a new, more precise, and efficient method of coordination in the construction design industry.
The knowledge in this course can help you like it helped me to change my life in finding new job opportunities, as it helped me to jump from a technician in the field to an Engineering Designer.
- Engineer Graduate Students
- Experienced people who want to learn Revit for Engineering Design
- People with interest that wants to learn a new skill with no prior experience in Engineering or Design