Notary Signing Agent-Reverse Mortgage Training
What you'll learn
- Learn an overview of Reverse Mortgages
- Learn the Consumer Requirements for Reverse Mortgages
- Learn Documents used in a Reverse Mortgage Signing
- Learn Notary Signing Agent Perspective in a Reverse Mortgage
- Add an additional stream of income to your Notary business
- Prerequisite - Working knowledge as a Notary Loan Signing Agent
This course is for the Notary Public and Loan Signing Agent that wants to take on the additional specialty of handling Reverse Mortgage signings. The additional training will teach you about the reverse mortgage clientele and their mindsets. After completing this course you will have an understanding of the reverse mortgage process and be able to better serve your clients, closing agents and loan officers.
The reverse mortgage product has a few unique aspects to it. Educating yourself about all of the details will place you in a position to act with compassion and help the clients who may feel or appear to be overwhelmed with this process.
After completing this course, you will be in a position to add an additional stream of income to your notary business. You will not feel intimidated by the reverse mortgage process or your ability to effectively handle the documents and assist your clients.
The student taking this course should already possess a very good working knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of a Notary Loan Signing Agent.
In this course, you will learn:
* An overview of the Reverse Mortgage Process
* Terminology relevant to Reverse Mortgage closings
* The consumer requirements for a Reverse Mortgage
* Unique documents used in this type of closing
* The perspective of the Reverse Mortgage Notary Closing Agent
Who this course is for:
- This course is for the Notary Signing Agent who wants to complete a Reverse Mortgage signing with confidence and ease knowing they have the knowledge to do the job correctly.
Lisa Sweeting has owned a successful notary business for 19 years in multiple states and has helped in the fight against consumer fraud. She is currently working as a Notary Coach, author, online business course creator, and Certified Business & Entrepreneur Coach. She is also a National Notary Association Ambassador!
She has worked in the Customer Service industry for 35 years. She worked as a Customer Service and Operations Manager for Pan Am and Delta Air Lines. Through those tremendous careers, she gained a reputation as an experienced professional with strong competencies in Organizational Leadership, Operations Management, Training, Development, Facilitation, Customer Service, Project Management, and Operational Safety. She has also worked as a Hiring Manager in addition to training and developing employees to be promoted to supervisory positions.
Lisa studied Industrial Engineering at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois, and Organizational Management at St. Joseph's College in Patchogue, New York.
She is a New York native and now enjoys swimming, biking, and kayaking at home in the Florida region.