Reverse Engineering .NET with dnSpy
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Reverse Engineering
- Decompiling .NET programs
- Debugging .NET programs using dnSpy
- Obfuscation and De-obfuscation techniques
- Serial Phishing
- Creating keygens
- and more...
- C# would be an advantage but not compulsory
- Windows PC
If you are interested in reverse engineering and want to learn how to decompile and debug .NET programs, then this course is for you. In this course, I will introduce you to the exciting world of reversing and in particular, reverse engineering .NET programs.
In this course, you will learn how to use dnSpy, de4dot and UnconfuserEx tools to reverse engineer .NET programs written in C# and VB.NET. You will learn all about debugging and dumping memory and also how to reverse jumps and modify instructions.
What you will learn:
What are .NET programs
Patching with dnSpy
.NET software protection
Unpacking and dumping .NET assemblies
How to protect .NET programs from being reversed
In this course, we will practice reversing on special programs called crackme's that I have written for you.
Money back guarantee:
This course is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. So you have nothing to lose. Go ahead and enroll now and I will see you inside.
- Computing students who want to know how to debug .NET programs
- Anyone who has an interest in how to decompile a .NET assembly
- Software developers who want to level up their skills on Reverse Engineering