Reverse Engineering and Exploit Development
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn more about various reversing tools
- Learn more about common vulnerabilities and how to find them
- You will become more familiar with simple exploits, web exploitation, and ARM exploitation
- This course is designed for beginners who are looking to get started in security, penetration testing, and reverse engineering.
In this Reverse Engineering and Exploit Development training course, expert author Philip Polstra will teach you about common software vulnerabilities and how to find them, as well as how the vulnerabilities differ between various operating systems. This course is designed for beginners who are looking to get started in security, penetration testing, and reverse engineering.
You will start by learning about reversing compiled Windows applications, including using fuzzing, stack overflows, and heap overflows. From there, Philip will teach you how to reverse compiled OS X, Linux, and Android applications. This video tutorial also covers how to find other vulnerabilities, including website and database vulnerabilities. Finally, you will learn about simple exploits, web exploitation, and ARM exploitation.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of finding vulnerabilities and developing exploits for them. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
- Anyone interested in Reverse Engineering and Exploit Development