3 Practical Steps to increase Productivity in Retail Stores
What you'll learn
- How to Manage Retail Store Profitably
- 10 Tools to improve Productivity in Retail Store
- How to Improve Retail Sales - 6 Steps to Impact on Internal KPIs
- Customer Objection Handling - 4 Causes and 4 Steps to Handle Customer Objections
- 3 Selling Techniques of Retail
- 7 Key Performance Indicators to be Retail Doctor
- 3 Types & 5 Characteristics of Unproductive Employees in Retail Store
- How to Handle Non productive Employee
- How to do Root Cause analysis & its Methods with Practical Examples
- Basic knowledge of How retail stores works will be best help
You May want to work in Retail industry or you aspire to work in retail Industry. You may be a retail student or working professional. You may be thinking to give any interview in retail Company for Team Leader or Manager level then you are at the right place and right course.
This course will surely help you on your above objective.
In this course we will discuss how to Improve Retail store employees productivity in practical ways. Where as we will learn below things.
The course is divided in 3 Containers
2. Knowledge set
3. Skill set
In Mindset we will learn
1. 3 Types of Non productive employees
2. 7 effects of Non productive environment
3. 5 Characteristics of Non productive employees
4. 11 Reasons of store de-growth
We will learn all these points to set our mind for why we need to know next 2 steps and necessary to implement it.
In Knowledge set we will learn -
1. 7 Key performance indicators to be Retail doctor
2. 3 Selling techniques
In Skill set we will learn -
1. 10 Tools to improve retail store employees productivity
2. How to Handle Customer Objections, 4 Causes of Customer Objections and 4 Steps to handle it Perfectly.
We will take you to step by step with all the practical knowledge. I will be sharing my 8+ years of experience in the Retail sector in this course. All the things I will be sharing with you is what I have practically applied in the store. No, any theoretical thing.
So Ladies and gentlemen we will meet you in the course then.
Who this course is for:
- Managers working in Retail Store
- Retail Domain Students
- Should be working or Aspire to work in Retail Industry
- Employees working in retail store
Author of a Book Swadharma of Success, International Trainer, A founder of the Retailcoholic, Business Coach, where He have Students Around 67 Countries we reached 80,000 Pupil. With 10+ Years of Experience in Retail Sector specially in Sales, Operations and Learning & Development. Worked with Indian Brands like Future Group - Big Bazaar, Raheja Group - Shoppers stop, Reliance Industry - Reliance Fresh, Reliance Industries - Reliance Trends. Highest Edu - MBA in Marketing.