3 Step Guide to increase Productivity in Retail Store
- Basic knowledge of How retail stores works will be best help
You May want to work in Retail industry or you aspire to work in retail Industry. You may be a retail student or working professional. You may be thinking to give any interview in retail Company for Team Leader or Manager level then you are at the right place and right course.
This course will surely help you on your above objective.
In this course we will discuss how to Improve Retail store employees productivity in practical ways. Where as we will learn below things.
The course is divided in 3 Containers
2. Knowledge set
3. Skill set
In Mindset we will learn
1. 3 Types of Non productive employees
2. 7 effects of Non productive environment
3. 5 Characteristics of Non productive employees
4. 11 Reasons of store de-growth
We will learn all these points to set our mind for why we need to know next 2 steps and necessary to implement it.
In Knowledge set we will learn -
1. 7 Key performance indicators to be Retail doctor
2. 3 Selling techniques
In Skill set we will learn -
1. 10 Tools to improve retail store employees productivity
We will take you step by step with all the practical knowledge. I will be sharing my 8+ years experience in Retail sector in this course. All the things I will be sharing with you is what I have practically applied in the store. No any theoretical thing.
So Ladies and gentleman we will meet you in the course then.
Who this course is for:
- Managers working in Retail Store
- Retail Domain Students
- Should be working or Aspire to work in Retail Industry
- Employees working in retail store
- 08:303 Types of Unproductive Employee & 7 Effects of Highly Unproductive Environment
- 05:265 Characteristics of Unproductive Employees
- 10:5811 Reasons of Store De-growth
International Trainer & A founder of the Retailcoholic where we have Students Around 67 Countries we reached 80,000 Pupil. Regional Trainer at Reliance Trends with 8+ Years of Experience in Retail Sector. Worked with Indian Brands like Future Group - Big Bazaar, Raheja Group - Shoppers stop, Reliance Industry - Reliance Fresh, Reliance Industries - Reliance Trends. Highest Edu - MBA in Marketing.