Resume Development for Tech Professionals
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- you'll learn how to create a resume specialized for the tech industry
- common resume/CV mistakes to avoid
- learn what to put on your resume that will get you noticed and help land an interview
- access to Microsoft Word or any other Word Processing Software to help develop resume
Resume writing is difficult in every profession, but technology professionals face a unique set of challenges. This course helps anyone in the tech industry from -- Software, Web, Design, IT or any other technology careers. The course will help tech professionals develop and write an awesome resume, one that will catch the attention of hiring managers.
As a former recruiter that worked for a leading tech firm, I will show you what hiring managers look for in a resume that can help you land that job.
Technology recruiters go over numerous resumes every day and will usually make a judgment within moments of review. As a result, technology recruiters look for key points to tell them the overall story of each candidate.
In this course I will help you develop a resume that will make your resume standout to these hiring managers. No matter what type of technology job you’re looking for or your IT career level -- entry, midlevel or experienced, this course will take your resume to the next level.
- anyone in the tech industry
- software developers
- web designers
- IT professionals