RESTful API with Ruby On Rails 5
- You should understand basic Ruby programing language
- You should have some experiences with Ruby On Rails
Learn how to use Ruby On Rails 5 to build a professional REST API Server
- You are a front-end developer and you want to be come a backend developer ?
- Are you a mobile app developer that needs a backend API & database ?
- Do you have a mobile product idea ?
- Do you want to create your own startup ?
- Or you are a Rails lover but don't know exactly how to build API Server.
This is course for you.
You'll be able to...
- Using a lot of awesome gems
- How to use Postman to test API
- Building a professional REST API by Ruby On Rails 5
Don't wait, and enroll today to take another step toward web services mastery!
I hope to hear from you soon, and look forward to having you in my course!
P/s: This course has English subtitle. So don't worry!
- Anyone who wants to build a professional API Server by Ruby On Rails
- Tech Requirements
- What is Rest API ?
- What we are going to build ?
- Create basic Rails API application
- Create User model with Authentication Token
- Sign Up API
- Test Sign Up With Postman
- Sign In API
- Logout API
- Create new Facebook application
- Login Facebook via API
- Test Login Facebook by Postman
- User Authenticate
- Book and Review Model
- Book Controller and Fake Data
- Review Controller
- Customizing JSON Response
- Counter Cache
- Eager Loading
- Multipart Form Data vs Base64 Encoding
- Upload Image Using API
I'm Tran Ba Vinh Son, a software engineer living in beautiful city - Hanoi, Vietnam! My interests range from technology to programming. And I love building side project as a hobby at home.
I have experience in Ruby on Rails, Android and Java.
Sign up to my courses and join me in this amazing adventure today.