Restaurant Strategy 2020
What you'll learn
- Menu Development - Develop a menu according to the restaurant concept. Understand how food trends affect the menu's performance. Assess a menu's performance.
- Recipe Assessment - Create & standardize recipes. Price menu items. Assess a menu's performance.
- Concept & USP - Defining elements that create a restaurant concept. How to choose location & conduct competitor research. Defining what is your unique selling point.
- Customer Behavior - Analysis of consumer decision making. Consumer bias. Researching the effect of colors.
- Market Research - Market Research - What, Why & How? How to analyze trends. Action plan.
- Statistics & Trends - Statistics for the industry. Identifying trends.
- Marketing & Social Media - Brand Identity What design & information to include on your website. Social media benefits & how to it effectively for marketing purposes.
- Strategy - Identify ways to maximize revenue, reduce costs and identify investments that may need to be made.
- Leadership, Management & Well-being - Identify different types of leaders and leadership styles. What can you do to motivate yourself & others around you. Well-being & self-help techniques.
- Business Analysis - What is SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats. How is it relevant to my industry today? How can I use it for my business?
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
This course is for new and existing restaurant owners & operators. If you are considering buying a restaurant to run by yourself, the information in this course ought to be considered essential. You do not need any previous experience or qualifications to take this course, although they may help you to complete it.
The primary goal of our course is to help those running their own restaurant to adapt to the fast-paced changes and challenges that 2020 has presented us with.
During this course, we will outline the core challenges faced in the day-to-day world of a successful restaurant, in both a pre-pandemic and a post-pandemic situation.
This is a self-paced course which takes around 3-4 hours to complete. You can come and go as you please, completing it at a time that suits you.
If there is any content you feel is particularly difficult, simply contact us and we can answer any questions you may have.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring & existing restaurant owners & operators
Hi everyone, my name is Ranjit Singh and I am the founder and CEO of Teachifiq Online Learning. I hold a Banking & Finance honours degree with a background in hospitality, real estate and finance. I am based in the United Kingdom.
We specialize in creating online courses for businesses. We have prioritized the creation of this course given the impact of the pandemic to the sector.