Restaurant Management Technology
What you'll learn
- Robots and automation: leading commercial kitchen transformation
- Restaurant technology and food ordering- a shift in control
- Sustainable technology that help restaurant reduce paper and food waste
- Robot chef can taste food
- Exciting restaurant technology that improve operations
- How technology can help your restaurant kitchen reach its full potential
- Four ways you can use restaurant technology to achieve better customer service
- Investing in restaurant technology
- Latest restaurant technology trends you need to know about
- Top ways to increase table turnover at a restaurant
- Five app to create a more automated restaurant
- No requirement
Technology is here to stay in the restaurant industry. Intuitive software not only helps managers, servers, and hosts operate more efficiently, but it also enhances the dining experience. In fact, 79% of consumers agree that restaurant technology improves their experience as guest. In the consumer= driven hospitality industry, its critical to stay on top of trends that may impact business and help drive revenue. For restaurants that are skeptical of the potential benefits technology can offer, here is another statistics to consider, 73% of restaurant operators agree that technology provides a competitive edge and improves profitability.
With the advancement in technology and changing needs of customer demands, restaurant owners are resorting to tools to automate restaurant operations. Restaurant automation through restaurant technology optimizes restaurant operations, speed processes, and is cost- effective in the long run. Moreover, restaurant technology is continuously supporting customer satisfaction and tweaking itself based on needs of a fast-paced restaurant- goer. Examples of restaurant automation can include online ordering, automatic billing, online payments, table reservation, cloud telephone, loyalty programs, accounting and reporting, inventory management, feedback management and customer relations management, this kind of technologies has greatly help the industry to provide effective and efficient delivery of service to their customers.
With a reservation management system, restaurants have the ability to capture reservations made online and via phone all in one place. That way, hosts can review all the guest information for a particular shift using a single interface.
Who this course is for:
- Chef, restaurant owners, restaurant managers, restaurant employees, restaurant associations, food authorities, customers, suppliers, robot companies, directors. CEO. everybody etc.
My education is centered on business and marketing, I have studied with Chartered Institute of Marketing ( C.I.M-UK) from certificate in marketing, advance certificate in marketing to post graduate diploma in marketing. I proceeded to do master of business administration from central university graduate business school.
I have eighteen years of practical working experience with reputable organisations. The names of these previous organisations I have worked with are Central university Lecturer, Platinum Impex limited, Regional sales/marketing officer, sales/marketing executive, Laine Services Limited. Strict marketing research services chief executive officer/consultant,etc. Iam currently self employed, working as chief executive officer/ consultant of Strict Consult.
I believe in ardent entrepreneurship and always prepare to help business start-up voluntary. In this twenty first century, the customer is king, and every business or student need to understand the customer centric regime. you need the right education and training to understand the customer and deliver to his satisfaction. If you satisfy the customer consistently he will pay your organisation with his loyalty.