Restaurant leadership: 12 qualities of leaders
What you'll learn
- How to be an efficient leader for your team in the restaurant industry
- What are important principles to ensure that your are credible to your team
- How to drive engagement from your employees
- The importance of a strong company culture
- Ideally in a manager or supervisor role or looking to become one
- An open mind to understand that leadership can be learned
- The desire for solutions and to take responsability for the results you have as a leader
- Empathy for your team members and direct reports
Why is it that some restaurant operators and managers seem to have it under control? Their team listen to them, are eager to achieve objectives and the general vibe of the restaurant is good. They look like they're enjoying working together, they're attentive to guests. They know their stuff. They're professional and courteous.
Why? Because they have a healthy business culture. And how do you develop that? With great leadership that is focused on helping everyone on the team achieve their potential.
In this course, you will learn what are the 12 qualities of leaders. And these qualities will, in turn, help you create a better culture and a happy and productive team. Join me!
Who this course is for:
- Restaurant General Managers
- Restaurant assistant-managers
- Restaurant managers
- Bar managers
- Food & Beverage directors
- Food & Beverage supervisors
- Food & Beverage managers
Piecemeal CEO & co-founder, Christopher Wells, is an experienced restaurant operator, manager, and trainer.
After 20 years of working for large chains and various independents, 10 years as a consultant to over 125 restaurants, he has built Piecemeal, a free online platform for restaurant management. Piecemeal helps manage inventory, menu engineering, scheduling, orders, and food preparation