Restaurant Management - Human Resources Best Practices
What you'll learn
- Simplify the hiring process
- Start every employee right
- Maximize your employee ROI
- Reduce staff turnover in your restaurant
- Keep your best employees
- Motivate, coach and develop your team
- Make the scheduling process easier
- Basic understanding of the restaurant business
- A positive open mind
- A willingness to apply new techniques and systems
Are you operating a restaurant? If so,
Want to make the hiring process simpler?
Want to train, coach and develop each new team member to their fullest ability?
Want to have rules in place to make your restaurant run smoothly?
Then, look no further, this is the course for you. This is a information that I usually teach 1-on-1. But now at a fraction of the cost the information can be yours. You will save money in your restaurant by implementing these systems. And you will also simplify the operation and make it easier for you to manage the business.
You can't keep doing the same things expecting different results. This system is what will create stability in your human resources. Invest and see the results quickly.
When you join you will learn:
- How to hire and train more efficiently
- How to develop your team to it's fullest potential
- How to lower your turnover and keep your best employees.
- How to motivate your team
- Hows to delegate efficiently
- What are 2 crucial areas to work on with your team to grow the business
And so much more...
If you are serious about running a successful restaurant, human resources is a very important and very challenging part of the business. Take time to learn and implement these systems.
Looking forward to working with you!
Who this course is for:
- Restaurant owners
- Restaurant managers
- Hospitality human resources managers
- Managers in training
- Hospitality students
Piecemeal CEO & co-founder, Christopher Wells, is an experienced restaurant operator, manager, and trainer.
After 20 years of working for large chains and various independents, 10 years as a consultant to over 125 restaurants, he has built Piecemeal, a free online platform for restaurant management. Piecemeal helps manage inventory, menu engineering, scheduling, orders, and food preparation