By end of this course you will be familiar in testing REST APIs using Rest Assured scripts.The course has been prepared in such a way that you can learn this course starting from basics to advanced topics in a progressive way. Course has assignments/quizzes for you to practice and strengthen your knowledge.
By end of this course you will be familiar in:
Different method types used by Rest APIs - GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
Write assertions for the REST API responses.
- Understand RequestSpecification and re-use them for multiple requests
- Understand ResponseSpecification to simplify and re-use response assertions
- Call Protected Rest APIs with Basic Authentication
- Generate OAuth2 Token using Java program
- Call APIs with OAuth2 tokens
- Write test cases using JUnit and TestNG Frameworks
- Log messages using Log4J Framework
Data Driven Testing
- Learn how to read data from CSV files
- Learn how to read data from Excel sheets
- Writing data to excel sheet
- Implement Data Driven Framework with complete end-to-end scenarios.
"We respect your time"- all the videos are short and straight to point without wasting your valuable time.
Assignments - Given assignments along with required resources, which will help to do enough practice.
Short and precise videos
Local Rest API :Provided a REST APIs which you can run on your local machine. You no need to depend on internet.
I offer full support, answering any questions you have.
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson with out progress. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll learn smoothly through this course without any major issues.