REST Assured Fundamentals
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Use all of the core features of REST Assured
- Test two sample API applications, including one developed especially for this course
- Advanced use of REST Assured to extract explicit data from a HTTP response
- No prerequisites are needed for the course, but you will get more out of it if you know some basic Java
- Basic knowledge of how APIs work will be helpful, but not required
❗️UPDATE - DEC 2019 ❗️COURSE HAS BEEN COMPLETELY RE-RECORDED FROM SCRATCH FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF REST ASSURED - V4.1.2❗️
This course on REST Assured assumes that you have some basic knowledge of Java and API testing, and cuts through all the filler of other courses to get you up and running with REST Assured very quickly. Even if you have very little knowledge of Java and APi testing, you can still follow along with this course.
The course makes use of two different API applications to test against, including one that was created specifically for this course and supports both JSON and XML queries.
If you want a course that will get you up and running with REST Assured and learning the fundamentals of this awesome DSL for Java API Testing, this is the course for you.
- Anyone who wants to learn the fundamental features of REST Assured quickly and efficiently
- Students with an interest in API Automation
Brief introduction to who I am and why I created this REST Assured fundamentals course
List of prerequisite software needed to follow along with the course, and where to obtain it
How to download and install the first application under test - the Video Game DB
Install REST Assured through Gradle in Intellij
Add a base class for common code to be executed by all your tests in REST Assured
How to run tests through the Fiddler HTTP Proxy in REST Assured