Manual and automation API testing for Beginners with Postman
What you'll learn
- Ready to perform Manual API testing
- Ready to perform Automated testing with Postman
- Detailed understanding of REST, REST architectural constraints, client-server architecture and HTTP request-response pair
- Basic knowledge about RESTful APIs and JSON
- Testing of the POST, GET, PUT, DELETE requests (CRUD operations)
- Basic knowledge of Postman features: Using variables, Using snippets, Using the Collection Runner, Scripting in Postman etc.
- No prior specialized knowledge is required
- No programming experience needed
- Desire to learn APIs
- Thirst for knowledge
This course is about "API testing". Both manual and automated API testing with Postman. And this course is for beginners and for people who want to recall basic knowledge and API testing skills. API testing is a complex topic, and I will try to make it as easy as possible, but it still will be a complex topic. It is also a controversial topic. No matter how many people you ask how to test the API, they all have their own approach and their own way of testing. In some things they are right, in some things they are wrong. And so, getting acquainted with different approaches and ways, we create our own unique approach and way. Which also is right, and wrong. In this course, you will find my way of sailing in this restless, boundless, and stormy ocean of API testing. I hope it will help you find your own way.
In this course, you will have 5 baby steps.
1st - learn theory.
2nd - learn what manual API testing looks like. I will imitate the user stories and real project experience so it will be easier to understand.
3rd - improve your API testing skills with proper use of Postman features.
4th - automated API testing with Postman.
5th - examples of manual and automated API testing.
Who this course is for:
- Manual testers who need to learn how to test APIs ASAP
- People who can't imagine their life without REST APIs
- People who love coffee
Hi there and welcome to Udemy!
Before joining the software test engineer team, I was working at the university. I love to learn complex systems, occupations, and subjects and explain them to all interested people as simply as possible. I am passionate about education, learning, and teaching.
Certified software test engineer. Enjoying to do my work and become a better professional every day. Trying to learn as much as possible and share my knowledge and experience in the software testing industry with everyone interested. Software testing is my passion.
I decided to join Udemy because of my desire to share my know-how in specific areas.
Welcome to the "ISTQB® Foundation Level Certification (CTFL) Preparation" course. I hope you enjoy it! You are one step closer to pass the exam. Please feel free to ask any questions related to ISTQB® Foundation Level (CTFL) exam. I always reply and I am ready to help.
Good luck and I really hope you enjoy the training. Happy learning!