API TestAutomation with SoapUI, includes Maven,Git & Jenkins
What you'll learn
- How to do Rest API Testing/Automation with SoapUI(OpenSource)
- Webservice Testing with Opensource SoapUI
- Testcases and test steps writing in SoapUI
- SoapUI with Maven Automation Testing
- About the most popular CI/CD automation tool JENKINS
- How to execute SoapUI tests from Jenkins, with nice HTML formatted test report
- How to install and configure Jenkins in Windows machine easily.
- Integration of SoapUI and Jenkins for API Testing
- Boost your resume with API Automation skills without any coding
- Learn about Rest API methods and Json format
- Know about FREE public Rest API's for testing, prototyping
- About Maven build tool
- No pre-requisites, although familiarity about testing concepts is helpful
- A PC with Internet connection
- Able to install software application in Windows 10
Hi! Welcome to the Rest API Automation with SoapUI, Beginners Course, the exclusive course you need to get started and master API Testing and Automation without the need to write any code.
- Added Maven to execute SoapUI Tests
- Added Jenkins sections to execute and report tests easily:
How to easily install and setup/configure Jenkins in windows.
How to create Jenkins jobs to execute the tests, without need to copy/paste xml files- edit from SoapUI and directly execute tests from Jenkins.
Nowadays there are no projects or applications that don't have a Webservice or REST API services exposed for external applications. Name any company big or small, Google, Twitter, Facebook, youtube … hundreds of companies generate business using API's. The more API's being developed the more API testing job is out there. Without automation the QA team will not be able to completely test the API's. SoapUI is one of the top tools for API testing, be it Rest API or Soap API.
This course will help you master the basics of Rest API testing with SoapUI opensource. You will learn basic to intermediate level SoapUI skills. Most importantly how to write testcases and test steps and verify with assertions. There will be multiple live Testcase writing sessions which will help you in mastering SoapUI easily.
Students aren't required to know anything about SoapUI beforehand - we'll start from the fundamentals, and how to apply them, how to validate the APIs and write Testcases in SoapUI, and finally become a API automation engineer.
Also, there will be no coding involved, so anyone who wants to transition from manual to automation testing or anyone who wants to start a career in testing can take this course.
Enroll now and master the art of API automation with SoapUI and Jenkins! Good Luck!
Who this course is for:
- Manual testers who want to learn API Automation
- People interested in Rest API Testing
- Anyone who is interested to try out Opensource SoapUI
- Anyone wanting to transition from Manual to Automation Testing
- Anyone who wants to learn Jenkins automation tool
- Anyone who wants to learn Rest API Automation
- Beginner QA person who wants to learn testing and automation
- Anyone who wants a crash course on Rest API Automation with SoapUI
- People interested to get a boost in their career with API Automation
- Anyone who wants to become an expert in Rest API Testing
Kumar S, a seasoned Software Engineer/Architect has vast professional experience in development and automation in various domains. After graduating from one of the top universities in India, he has worked in various top companies with multi-site teams. He has experience in various roles Automation Engineer, Architect, Lead, Scrum Master and Sr. Engineering Manager leading, mentoring and guiding teams across different continents. Tutoring and mentoring has been his favorite past time activity since his college days - professionally as well as a volunteer. Currently he works as a Lead/Architect and Sr. Manager in a leading telecom company, and still continues with his passion of training and coaching on various tools & technologies during his free time.