Learn to Create Advance Responsive Websites With Bootstrap
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS will be helpful
What is Bootstrap framework ?
WHAT You Will Learn in This Course?
Bootstrap 3 grid system
bootstrap 3 grid system tutorial and examples
bootstrap 3 carousel tutorial
bootstrap 3 carousel example (code & download example)
bootstrap 3 video tutorial
bootstrap 3 form tutorial & bootstrap 3 form example
twitter bootstrap tabs tutorial
bootstrap vertical tabs, bootstrap tabs example & how to use twitter bootstrap tabs (bootstrap 3 tab , active, style & design)
twitter bootstrap 3 navigation examples
bootstrap navbar tutorial, bootstrap navigation menu, bootstrap navbar collapse examples & tutorial bootstrap navbar collapse button & bootstrap 3 navbar example
Bootstrap 3 panel
bootstrap panel layout, panel widget, panel class panel with tabs & bootstrap panel with header and footer
Code a responsive websites from scratch yourself ?
In this course you will learn to code a fully responsive and beautiful websites from scratch with Bootstrap framework.
what are we covering in this course?
You will learn how to create different sections of your responsive website step by step.
- Download and set up bootstrap
- Creating basic project files for project.
- Adding support for older browsers and mobile devices.
- starting with header section of project.
- How to use carousel/slider to display featured content ?
- How to use .thumbnail class to create magazine style blog/post layout
- How/why use Tabs model
- How to add custom styles to your webpages with CSS
- How to make your image responsive
- Simple and easy way to customize Carousel/model
and a lot more about Bootstrap
What needs this course will solve ?
After completing this course you will be able to create fully responsive, mobile friendly website with Bootstrap.
You don't need to learn CSS3 media queries/best practices to create responsive websites. Bootstrap can help you to do this with basic/good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
Downloadable Project files
I will provide files for each step. You can download complete project files.
Who this course is for:
- people who want to create fully responsive and beautiful websites
- People who want to start a career as a webdesigner/developer
- 01:12Course introduction
- 01:10Demo of final project you will create ?
- 00:47Bootstrap's components that we we will cover in this course
- 00:35Recommended Softwares
Mohammed Tahir is a blogger, writer and front end developer from Karachi, Pakistan.
He has been learning and teaching about HTML, CSS, Front end development Frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation ZURB, WordPress, Theme Development and other web design related topics for 5 years..
He published video courses and articles about HTML, CSS, WordPress, Theme Development, front end development Frameworks like Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation and others topics.
He has been featured on some of the most popular blogs including SitePoint, CreativeBloq, Pagely, InstantShift, DeveloperDrive and many others.
He has been writing articles and tutorials for many popular websites for almost 3 years.