Responsive Web Development With HTML5 & CSS3 For Beginners
What you'll learn
- Work with HTML5 elements and CSS3 to structure a web site.
- CSS Grid
- CSS Flexbox
- Animation and Transition Effects
- Learn How to Host and Deploy Your Website Online For Free
- Creating Forms
- Create More Than 6 Projects
- Gain Real-World Skills To Build Professional,Beautiful and Truly Responsive Websites
- After This Course,Knowledge Gained Can Land You A Job
- Understanding CSS Units
- CSS Variables
- Basic Computer Skills
Hello , Welcome To My Course Titled Responsive Web Development With HTML5 And CSS3. HTML5 Is Just The Latest Version Of HTML Just as CSS3 Is Latest Version Of CSS.
This Will Be The One And Only Course You Need To Get Started In Your Development Journey. With This Course, It Sets You On The Right Path. There Is No Already Made Code And We Build Everything Right From The Ground Up. There Are No Starter Files With Already Made Code Where You Need To Try And Understand Someone Else's Code(which is intimidating for beginners), Like I Said We Will Be Building Everything From Start To Finish.
Being Both Schooled And A Self Taught Developer, I Know And Have Been Through The Hurdles And Frustrations Of Learning On Your Own, Especially Getting Stuck And Making You Feel Like Almost Giving Up. Due To This, I Will Use Effective Methods And Also Go Straight To The Point And Every Explanation Will Follow A Practical Example.
Also, This Course Will Teach You To Write Clean And Effective HTML/CSS.
This Course Is Designed To Help Beginners And Intermediates To Learn And Master the basics of HTML & CSS.
No Prior Knowledge of HTML & CSS Required. You Will Learn All That From Scratch. Skip Those Boring Courses Full of Slides And Actually Learn By Doing And Building a Handful of Projects.
Who this course is for:
- Those Looking To Build A Very Strong Foundation In Web Development with HTML and CSS
- Those Looking to Get New Job In Web Development