Responsive Design with Dreamweaver CS6
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You’ll be gaining a highly valuable and sought-after set of skills for building websites that are responsive to mobile, tablet, and desktop displays.
- Clear, non-jargonny instruction and easy to follow lessons walk you step-by-step through the responsive design process.
- In a matter of hours, you’ll be feeling like an expert in one of today’s biggest web design subjects.
- Basic computer skills
Learn how to build a website from scratch that’s responsive and flexible by using the fluid grid layout features inside Dreamweaver CS6! This 4+ hour hands-on course, hosted by award-winning software trainer and designer Geoff Blake, will take you step by step through the creation of three different layouts in one HTML document for each type of device used to view the website: mobile, tablet and desktop. First, Geoff will very briefly run you through the basics, getting you comfortable in the Dreamweaver interface. Then, it’s on to building the mobile device network from the ground up by using basic building blocks to insert the logo, header, menu, graphics, text, footer and more! You’ll learn how to adjust the mobile layout to scale, tweaking the design for tablet and desktop devices with the end result being a website that scales depending on whether you’re viewing the mobile, tablet or desktop view.
- Those looking to build a strong foundation in responsive web layouts