Responsive Android UI Design revealing the pro's secrets
What you'll learn
- You will be able to build appealing, fluid and responsive UI using Linearlayout, Relativelayout and Constraintlayout
- This course takes away the pain of digging afresh, by leveraging on the little but powerful secret tips, which will enable you to start building amazing user interfaces for your apps
- You will be able to design from paper and pencil sketch to designing appealing and fluid user interface for your projects
- You finally will be capable of teaching a friend, because the steps used here is proven by me unforgettable, once you grab it and lock it in your toolbox
- Know how to use computer
- Have installed software before
- A computer running Android studio and Java jdk or capable of running it when setup
Responsive Android UI design was designed to take you from a novice UI designer to an expert. The strategy used here is super amazing even a 10 year old can follow along and make something great out of it.
I’m going to reveal to you in a step-by-step approach the secrets of pro designers to bootstrap, design, and build fluid and responsive UI for Android applications
Basically, we’ll be focusing on using the handy key nuts and bolts and putting them in the right spots to create an appealing, responsive and user centric UI for Android.
It was carefully paced with some practical quizzes in between a detailed session to extract the knowledge gathered so far to solve the little but result oriented quizzes.
At the end of each section of the course, you’re provided with quizzes and solution to the quizzes to help you get a better understanding of the concept and have a great deal of practical knowledge of the section. This will also help you internalize the knowledge you’ve got so far. As they say, practice makes perfect.
So after taking this course, you will be able to create very appealing User interface from scratch using Linear-layouts, Relative-layout and most importantly Constraint-layout; You will be able to build UI that responds to all the screen sizes, from Android TV, tablet sand phones by combining color, Layout and typography.
You'll be tempted to design from landing page to detail page of your favorite apps that you thought was out of the ordinary. I suggest you start with WhatsApp or Gmail --mindblowing, right?
At the end of this course, it’ll be like a piece of cake (you’ll only need to put in the hours and not restrained by lack of skills).
So welcome and let's enjoy the ride!
Who this course is for:
- A total beginner in Android development using Java and xml
- A mid level developer or mobile UI designer, struggling with making appealing user interfaces
- An expert developer, that needs to get grounded in UI design for personal projects
- Passionate but totally new to android development
- Curious to learn new thing
I'm Philips Ucheolisah Nge,
Mobile & Web Engineer | Android coach @Aptech
Keen for good design
CEO | PHILENCRIPTED SOLUTIONS where we create technology solutions for companies and individuals.
Don't forget to reach out when you find something I need to improve in any of the courses you enrolled in. I Am also open to suggestions and partnership