Students will learn about Response Spectrum Analysis in Staad pro Connect.
Students will know about Dynamic Analysis about the Structure.
Students will do Response Spectrum Analysis using IS 1893:2016 book and IBC :2015 code book.
Students will get to know about comparative study of Tube Structures.
Basic knowledge of Staadpro Connect
Basic Knowledge of earthquake Analysis
Students must have any version of STAADPRO in their computers
1. In the introduction part we discuss about Tube Structures and its types.
2. Then we design two different types of Tube Structures that are Rigid Frame Tube Structure and Bundled Tube Structure.
3. We design Rigid Frame Tube Structure of 50 floors and the height of the Tube Structure is 150 meters.
4. We design Bundled Tube Structure of 50 floors and the height of the Tube Structure is 150 meters.
5. The Bundled Tube contains 9 different Tubes. Each Tube is raised to different Heights.
6. Later we are going to do the Response Spectrum analysis for the Zone-IV condition of Indian Standard Codebook of IS1893:2016.
7. We make a Comparative Study of the results that are obtained during the Dynamic Analysis of the two different Tubes.
8. We design one more structure to perform dynamic analysis using IBC-2015/ASCE 7-10 seismic Codebook.
9. This course will contain every aspect of design and Analysis Part like :-
Creating Nodes and connecting them to create beams
Assigning Seismic Definitions
Making Comparative Analysis of the results
The results include: Time Period (T), Spectral Acceleration, frequency(f), Forces in X Direction, Y Direction, Z Direction Bending Moments in X Direction, Y Direction, Z Direction , Mass participation Factors in X Direction, Y Direction, Z Direction and Base Shear.
Post Processing Procedure
obtaining Mode Shapes.
Who this course is for:
students who wanted to know about earthquake analysis
Students who wanted to perform Dynamic Analysis using Staadpro
4 sections • 12 lectures • 1h 10m total length
Introduction to Tube Structures
ASSIGNING SEISMIC DEFINITIONS TO RIGID FRAME TUBE STRUCTURE
ASSIGNING LOADS TO RIGID FRAME TUBE STRUCTURE
RESPONSE SPECTRUM ANALYSIS OF THE RIGID FRAME TUBE STRUCTURE
DESIGN OF BUNDLED TUBE STRUCTURE
ASSIGNING LOADS TO THE BUNDLED TUBE
RESPONSE SPECTRUM ANALYSIS OF THE BUNDLED TUBE STRUCTURE
COMPARITIVE STUDY OF THE RESULTS OBTAINED FOR BOTH THE TUBE STRUCTURES
DESIGN OF THE STRUCTURE AND APPLICATION OF THE LOADING
ANALYSIS OF THE STRUCTURE USING IBC 2015/ASCE 7-10
I am Patil Kiran Kumar completed my Mtech Structural engineering and i am interested in Structural and architectural designing software's. I hold a research paper in the topic named "SEISMIC PERFORMANCE OF BUNDLED TUBE STRUCTURES IN SEISMIC ZONE IV & ZONE V OF INDIA". I am also interested in research too.