Resource Management with Primavera P6 PPM Professional
- 5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- This course covers Creating and Assigning Resources and Updating a Resourced Schedule with Primavera Project Manager P6 PPM Professional Client up to an intermediate level.
- The ability to use a personal computer and understand the fundamentals of the operating system.
- Experience using application software such as Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of how projects are planned, scheduled and controlled, including understanding the project management processes applicable to your projects.
- Access to a PC with Oracle Primavera P6 loaded.
This course aims to teach participants:
USER AND ADMINISTRATION PREFERENCES AND SCHEDULING OPTIONS
CREATING ROLES AND RESOURCES
Understanding Resources and Roles
Creating Resources and the Resources Window
ASSIGNING ROLES, RESOURCES AND EXPENSES
Assigning Roles, Resources and Expenses
Understanding Resource Calculations and Terminology
Project Window Resource Preferences User Preferences Applicable to Assigning Resources
Activities Window Resource Preferences and Defaults
Assigning and Removing Roles
Assigning and Removing Resources
Resource and Activity Duration Calculation and Resource Lags
Suggested Setup for Creating a Resourced Schedule
Reviewing Resource Loading
Resource Assignments Window
Copying and Pasting into Excel
Other Tools for Histograms and Tables
Methods of Resolving Resource Peaks and Conflicts Resource Leveling
Guidelines for Leveling
What to look for if Resources are Not Leveling
UPDATING A RESOURCED SCHEDULE
Introduction Budget Values & Baseline Projects, Data Date, Required Information to Update Project
Window Defaults for Updating a Resourced Schedule
Percent Complete Types,
Using Steps to Calculate Activity Percent Complete
Updating the Schedule, Updating Resources,
- Programme Managers and Project Control staff evaluating the software against your organisational requirements.
- Project schedulers who wish to learn how to use the software to schedule and control projects.
- Database managers who wish to understand how to set up and administer a database.
- Experienced project personal who wish to learn how to schedule and control a project.