Moving Stretch®: Work your Fascia to Boost your Flexibility
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Engage your whole body to get huge improvements in strength and flexibility
- Strengthen your stretching workout by adding resistance
- Start your day off feeling invigorated, have an amazing stretch during the day or end the day with a relaxing stretch to release tension
- Feel freer, stronger and more alive than before in a matter of days or even minutes
- A yoga mat would be beneficial, but it is not essential.
- You will need something soft, such as a pillow, cushion or folded towel
- A yoga block may come in handy, but if you do not own one, then a large book will do
This is a practical course, with three fantastic Moving Stretch® routines; Morning, Daytime and Evening, which you can enjoy by stretching along to at home.
You will love these simple and practical stretching exercises that are designed to open you up, lengthen you, improve your posture and help you to stretch out old tissue and habits that are not useful to you, leaving you taller, brighter, more energetic and shiny!
You do not need prior experience of Moving Stretch®, just learn by doing, as I did, and have fun exploring the abilities of your body. You can enjoy working with your resistance for once, rather than trying to overcome it! One huge benefit is that you can do it whether you are very inflexible or very flexible, each person's stretching session will give them just what they need.
I created these programs from scratch just for this course and you will not find them anywhere else. I hope you enjoy these stretches, which are part of my method: Moving Stretch® (a form of resistance stretching) reviewed in Tatler, the Evening Standard and Fabric Magazine. I have made this course so that more people can experience:
·Better energy levels
·More graceful movements
·Improved physical performance
·Greater mental clarity
I recommend that you do your daily stretching with the intention of enjoying yourself and your body, a desire to free yourself from old patterns rather than push yourself (especially not through pain) and use it as some high-quality “me-time" that leaves you feeling happy and relaxed.
Enjoy this course and please check out Revive Stretching for more information on our stretching!
- Self-motivated people who want to move, look and feel better
- Moderately able-bodied people who can engage their muscles
- Anyone with a body and a desire to feel great
- If you have a pre-existing injury or condition you should consult your doctor before taking part in this course
- If you have a trapped nerve or condition that makes it impossible to contract a muscle, you will not be able to resistance Stretch that muscle
- If you are pregnant you need to take it very easy and consult your doctor before participating in this course.
This is a more recent video, which I have added to give more explanation of how to use resistance while stretching. If you are confused by the name change, Moving Stretch is our new name and Revive Stretching is what it was called when I first created this course (and had short hair!)