Moving Stretch®: Work your Fascia to Boost your Flexibility
What you'll learn
- Engage your whole body to get huge improvements in strength and flexibility
- Strengthen your stretching workout by adding resistance
- Start your day off feeling invigorated, have an amazing stretch during the day or end the day with a relaxing stretch to release tension
- Feel freer, stronger and more alive than before in a matter of days or even minutes
- A yoga mat would be beneficial, but it is not essential.
- You will need something soft, such as a pillow, cushion or folded towel
- A yoga block may come in handy, but if you do not own one, then a large book will do
This is a practical course, with three fantastic Moving Stretch® routines; Morning, Daytime and Evening, which you can enjoy by stretching along to at home.
You will love these simple and practical stretching exercises that are designed to open you up, lengthen you, improve your posture and help you to stretch out old tissue and habits that are not useful to you, leaving you taller, brighter, more energetic and shiny!
You do not need prior experience of Moving Stretch®, just learn by doing, as I did, and have fun exploring the abilities of your body. You can enjoy working with your resistance for once, rather than trying to overcome it! One huge benefit is that you can do it whether you are very inflexible or very flexible, each person's stretching session will give them just what they need.
I created these programs from scratch just for this course and you will not find them anywhere else. I hope you enjoy these stretches, which are part of my method: Moving Stretch® (a form of resistance stretching) reviewed in Tatler, the Evening Standard and Fabric Magazine. I have made this course so that more people can experience:
·Better energy levels
·More graceful movements
·Improved physical performance
·Greater mental clarity
I recommend that you do your daily stretching with the intention of enjoying yourself and your body, a desire to free yourself from old patterns rather than push yourself (especially not through pain) and use it as some high-quality “me-time" that leaves you feeling happy and relaxed.
Enjoy this course and please check out Revive Stretching for more information on our stretching!
Who this course is for:
- Self-motivated people who want to move, look and feel better
- Moderately able-bodied people who can engage their muscles
- Anyone with a body and a desire to feel great
- If you have a pre-existing injury or condition you should consult your doctor before taking part in this course
- If you have a trapped nerve or condition that makes it impossible to contract a muscle, you will not be able to resistance Stretch that muscle
- If you are pregnant you need to take it very easy and consult your doctor before participating in this course.
Hi there, I am Suzanne, Moving Stretch founder, and a coach and author. I offer effective courses on both stretching and self-development.
Having started my studies in traditional Chinese medicine, I later studied resistance stretching in the States and then developed my own technique named Moving Stretch®. I used my experience of working with a wide range of clients (from super-flexible athletes to inflexible chronic pain sufferers) and realised people needed an accessible and effective way to stretch.
You can think of Moving Stretch not only as a way of working out tension, tightness and adhesions (stuck bits), but also as a way of spring-cleaning your body to rejuvenate you.
In addition to working with people physically I noticed that the root of many people's issues was an underlying emotional issue or pattern, which would respond well to treatment in the short term but then reoccur. I have been fascinated with self-development work for most of my life so I decided to provide people with accessible tools for doing this work for themselves; both in my new book and through online courses.
Whether you are looking for a way to stretch to feel better physically or a self-development course to feel better in all ways, I hope you enjoy my courses!