Resin Jewelry Making
What you'll learn
- Understand Resin and learn the process involved in preparing & curing resin
- Learn to use Bezels & Molds to create pendants or earrings
- Understand how to use Add-ons like flowers, glitters, foils etc
- Learn to assemble and finish Resin Jewelry
- No prior experience in Jewelry Making is required. Suitable for Beginners. A few basic materials like Resin, hardener, moulds & Jewelry Findings would be needed to practice Resin Jewelry Making. These materials are easily available and can be bought online.
Resin art is for the new age creative crowd and is trending everywhere; whether it is wall decor, furniture or jewelry. Because of its uniqueness, it is sought after by all who wish to have something special.
In this course, you will learn how to create stunning jewelry pieces (like pendants & earrings) using resin. You will understand the different types of resin and the entire process of this artwork, the materials required, various safety parameters to be taken care of, and some tips to follow to get the perfect form of art. This will be a complete guide from preparing resin to giving a finished look to the jewelry.
Understanding Resin & Resin Art
Overview of Materials Required
Resin Preparation & Safety Protocols
How to mix & pour?
Curing, Getting rid of bubbles
Bezels & Moulds
Designing & Making Jewelry
Finishing the Jewelry - Making hole, Adding Jump Rings, Hooks, Chains etc
Who is this course for?
If you are interested in Creative Crafts or looking for a new hobby to pursue, this course will be a great choice. With Resin Jewelry, you can experiment with lots of different ideas and play around with different materials to create beautiful accessories. This course will be a great starting point for this.
If you are interested to start a small business and are looking for ideas, this is a good option to consider. Resin Jewelry has a wide international appeal and you can easily learn this skill and build a business.
All Fashion/ Jewelry enthusiasts who love creating their own stuff will find this course very useful. The materials required to create Resin jewelry are easily available and the process is easy and fun to learn. So sign up today, and give life to your creativity.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in Creative Crafts & Arts.
- Anyone who wants to pursue a creative hobby.
- Fashion/Jewelry Enthusiasts who would like to create beautiful jewelry for themselves or their loved ones.
- People who would like to take Resin Jewelry Making as a small business.
We are a team of creative people with a wide range of expertise in the Apparel & Fashion Accessories Domain. Our experts have practical Industry experience in fashion Design, Apparel Production, Jewelry Design & Making, Embroidery, and different types of weaving techniques practiced in India.
Shirley Tharakan who is the trainer for the Sewing Masterclass is a certified Fashion Designer with around 15 years of practical industry experience. She had done training with Weaver's society of Government of Tamilnadu, India in Block Printing, Tie & Dye, Batik Print, and Screen printing.