Resin and Alcohol Ink Art Basics: Make coasters and artworks
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to create amazing 3d art pieces using resin and alcohol inks
- Make coasters, small art pieces and graduate onto large and spectacular pieces with practice
- Play with color, have fun and learn to use new materials
- Make examples with blooming inks, glitter and swirls
- No prior knowledge is required of resin or alcohol inks
- Materials needed: Basic resin working supplies, alcohol inks and a silicone mold
It's time to let go and go with the flow! Be mesmerised by the incredible effects created when resin and alcohol inks combine in what is known as the resin petri. You can create both pretty and practical pieces such as coasters, pendants, buttons, paperweights and larger art pieces with these techniques. But be warned - it can be addictive! You'll love watching the inks react with the resin to make the intricate shapes and details. It's a very relaxing process.
Our class will cover the basics of the resin and alcohol ink techniques and inspire you to go on and create your own amazing mini artworks. Stare into the intricate details and it's like the whole galaxy right there in your resin. Or like looking at life under the microscope. The class also includes tips on how you can create additional income from selling prints of your pieces too. People really are fascinated by how these look, and you will be too.
Even if you've never used resin or alcohol inks before, everything you need to know is covered in the class. It's fun, easy, relaxing and rewarding.
- Crafty people looking to try new materials
- Those looking for a relaxing hobby
- Creatives looking to make products to sell