Resilient Running: Run Faster, Longer & Injury Free
What you'll learn
- Run faster and for longer
- Complete a 5k, 10k, half marathon or marathon
- Prevent injury while running
- Understand nutrition, recovery and psychology
- Ideal for anyone wanting to take their running to the next level
- If you're brand new to running, we recommend you complete our free Running For Beginners course first
Do you want to improve your running? Maybe you've signed up for your first 10km, half or marathon. Or, maybe you just want to keep having fun while staying injury-free.
If so, this is the course for you. We'll look at:
Technique (including drills for form, cadence, gait)
Science (including vo2 max and lactate threshold)
And much more! There will be technique drills to practice, downloadable training plans and guided audio sessions to help you put what you learn into practice.
Watch the video or check out the preview lessons to get a taste of what is inside the course.
If that sounds exciting, hit the "buy now" button to get started immediately. I can't wait to see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Runners looking to take their game to the next level
- Anyone looking to undertake their first 10k, half or marathon
- Existing runners looking to improve their technique and training
Chris Worfolk is a psychologist and software consultant. He is the author of nine books and has taught over 50,000 students on Udemy. He specialises in software, career coaching, mental health and resilience.
Chris is the founder of the mental health charity Anxiety Leeds and co-founder of the Leeds Anxiety Clinic. He is the author of Do More, Worry Less: Small Steps To Reduce Your Anxiety. He has a degree in psychology from Leeds Beckett University.
Previously, he has spent over ten years working in the IT industry helping companies including Sky, Asda, Capita and the NHS improve the digital products. He is the author of numerous books including How to Exit VIM and the IT Contracting Master Class. He has a degree in computing from the University of Leeds.
In his spare time, he is an ironman triathlete, ultramarathon runner, competitive public speaker. He lives in Leeds with his wife and daughter.