Resilience Training for Women
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 6 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course, women will be able to master their mind, recognize and let go of their perceived beliefs, take control of their emotions, use the concept of pain and pleasure for goal achievement, let go of all unrealistic expectations, create better thoughts and feelings on purpose, get comfortable with being uncomfortable (and why), remove blame from your life, be accountable and responsible for your thoughts, feelings, and actions, love unconditionally, stop masking your feelings, get out of your own way, feel better, set identity goals, stay motivated, and reach success. Create a plan, take massive action, and get desired results. Learn my S.T.A.R. Process for making positive permanent change. Feel empowered and gain confidence.
- Women need to be willing to do the emotional work necessary in this course in order to make permanent change.
- All course lessons, workbook, transcripts, review book, and bonus eBook are included in this course.
This course is for women who struggle with life challenges and are feeling defensive, resentful, angry, exhausted, and in emotional pain. You've tried everything but feel defeated and out of control. You're stress level is high and your is energy low. Life is beating you up and all you want is a break, maybe a little 'me time.' What you need is resilience. You need the tools on how to manage life challenges without the overwhelm. Let's face it, some circumstances are out of your control and you just have to deal with what life has dealt you. But you don’t have to suffer in silence or feel defeated all of the time. I’ve been through so many of life’s challenges that there we’re times I didn’t think I’d be able to get up after another punch. But I did and in this course, I’m going to tell you how I did it and how you can too.
Resilience Training for Women will guide you through the step-by-step process on how to effectively STOP the emotional battering you feel each time you experience an encounter with life’s difficult moments. Imagine being able to create more productive thoughts, manage stress, make better choices, and let go of negative emotions so you can live peacefully.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Master your mind.
- Recognize and let go of your perceived beliefs.
- Take control of your emotions.
- Use the concept of pain and pleasure for goal achievement.
- Let go of unrealistic expectations.
- Create better thoughts and feelings on purpose.
- Get comfortable with being uncomfortable (and why).
- Remove blame from your life.
- Be accountable and responsible for your thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- Love unconditionally.
- Stop masking your feelings.
- Get out of your own way.
- Feel better
- Set identity goals, stay motivated, and reach success..
- Create a plan, take massive action, and get desired results.
- Learn my S.T.A.R. Process for making positive change.
- Feel empowered and gain confidence.
- Make permanent change.
The purpose of this course is to give you the tools, knowledge, and confidence to effectively take control of your emotions, manage stress, bounce back quicker from life’s challenges, and build resilience when life gets tough. Whether you’re overwhelmed with family, work, health, or personal challenge, having resilience will help you overcome emotional overwhelm quickly, and effectively come up with solutions to those problems. With practice and consistently, this course will give you all the tools you need to successfully AND permanently take control of your emotional well-being and happiness.
In addition to the comprehensive course lectures, you'll receive a course workbook, transcript, review book, and Cathy McCarthy's new book, "The Path to Peace, A Women's Guide for Managing Stress, Finding Emotional Freedom, and Making Permanent Change.
- Women who want to stop the emotional pain they feel when experiencing life's difficult challenges.
Welcome to resilience training for women! I am so excited that you’re here because you are going to have a life changing experience. You are going to learn so much and I know you’re going to have a better life because of this training. I also know because I’m well aware of how life can throw you curve balls that having you saying “what the hell just happened.” You feel out of control because life just hit you upside the head and you just want to catch a breath, but you can’t. Sometimes you find emotions in your gut that you didn’t even know you had. Been there myself. Many times.
Resilience Training for Women is going to help you effectively manage your thoughts, emotions, set clear goals, manage your stress, and mostly FEEL HAPPY – yes, even in the middle of the chaos. Your confidence will soar and when that happens and there’s no telling what you will accomplish. I know because I’ve walked in your shoes. I get it. But through my experience and training as a Master Life Coach and Holistic Health Counselor, I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to help dozens of other women, just like yourself, master the emotions that turn your world upside down and provide you with a better options. A new way of thinking and dealing with these challenges. Two things that are for certain: 1). Stuff happens and 2). You have more control than you think.
Coach Cathy McCarthy is a Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner, a Master Certified Life Coach, a Certified Group & Relationship Facilitator, a Certified Success Coach, and a Published Author. It’s truly her passion to help women because of her personal experiences going through extremely difficult life challenges. The first being an extremely hard divorce which literally put her in to financial devastation as a single mother. Then she experienced a job loss after a 15 year career that left her extremely anxious and living in daily fear.
A few years after her divorce, she got remarried to an amazing man, but had to deal with the challenges of a blended family. As she and her new husband started their new family dynamics together, Cathy experienced painful loss with three miscarriages and infertility.
Her most devastating challenge was with her battle with cancer. There were days she couldn’t get up off the floor because she was so devastated and afraid. She didn't know what the next day would bring or even if she would live or die.
But she survived. She survived each of those challenges and even today, she continues to overcome the daily challenges of caring for elderly parents and raising her four children.
But Coach Cathy will tell you that she is the happiest and healthiest she's ever been in her life and she is going to show you how you can be too. It doesn’t matter what you have gone through or what challenges you are facing right now.
You have to strength and resilience inside of you to overcome them. You’ll learn how in this course she's designed for women who want to move forward with more confidence, resilience, and inner peace.