Residential Real Estate Mastery Blueprint - Session I
- This is an entry level course providing 7 essential real estate sales tools and resources to new real estate agents.
- No prior requisites are necessary.
Welcome to the Residential Real Estate Mastery Blueprint Online Course!
If you are a new real estate agent, or an existing agent looking for some new sales and marketing skills, you are in the right place. This course will provide you with the most current a to z marketing tricks you need to be successful in real estate sales.
I have created this course as a robust introduction to get you started in your new business with sales and marketing resources that you can implement right out the gate. Here's what you'll learn in RREMB Session 1:
- Module 1: How to build a solid client base
- Module 2: How to create a real estate marketing funnel
- Module 3: How to use tracking sheets, metrics, & scaling
- Module 4: Where to find and use free & effective sales scripts
- Module 5: How to brand yourself to create TOMA (Top of Mind Awareness)
- Module 6: How to engage buyers with Massively Successful Open Houses!
- Module 7: What you need to know about home staging (and where to get inspiration).
Additionally, you'll get access to the Residential Real Estate Mastery Blueprint Workbook, complete with email drip scripts, short- and long-form email marketing scripts, social media marketing worksheets, business planning worksheets, income & expense sheets, and more! Plus, you can contact me directly with questions, suggestions, and to share your success stories!
Ready to begin your real estate sales & marketing journey? Let's dive in!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for entry-level real estate sales agents who wish to learn sales and marketing skills.
- 02:26Session 1, Introduction to Residential Real Estate Mastery Blueprint
- 08:40Session 1, Meet the Instructor
- 04:34Session 1, Course Outline
- 06:36Session 1, Preface (Part 1 of 2)
- 05:13Session 1, Preface (Part 2 of 2)
- 10:40Session 1, Module 1
- 09:23Session 1, Module 2
- 13:51Session 1, Module 3
- 06:42Session 1, Module 4
- 16:39Session 1, Module 5
- 13:53Session 1, Module 6
- 16:48Session 1, Module 7
I began studying real estate in 1994 at Miami Dade College, worked from 2002 to 2010 as a real estate appraiser, and have been licensed in real estate sales since 2006. As a broker/owner, my boutique firm serves investors, buyers and sellers in Jacksonville, Florida with the goal of expanding into 14 FL markets in the next five years. I'm always interested in welcoming new associates and our door is always open to new clients - we look forward to seeing you.