Research writing using Citavi -- Part 1
- Basic knowledge in academic writing
Search databases and library catalogs directly from within Citavi. Save results to your project with a click.
Surf and Save: When you find a book, article, or webpage online, use the Picker to quickly add its information to Citavi.
Save copies of webpages as PDFs.
Find and save all available PDF full text articles in Citavi. Everything in one place and always at hand.
Finally, Citavi will generate list of all references.
- Undergraduates, graduates and post graduate students
- The Team01:55
- Citavi in a nutshell -- Part 105:26
- Download and Install Citavi04:01
- System Requirements01:18
- Creating accounts and login01:37
- Creating Projects05:13
- Saving bibliographic information manually02:23
- Saving bibliographic information of a single pdf file03:58
- Saving bibliographic information of multiple pdf files03:51
- Saving bibliographic information using ISBN's03:55
- Searching catalog and databases02:38
- Finding full text03:32
- Introducing and Installing PICKERS01:46
- Searching sources in the library catalog01:38
- Searching for sources in Amazon01:54
- Saving sources from webpages02:08
- Searching and saving sources from Google Scholar04:50
- Searching and saving from EBSCO database with DOI05:55
- EBSCO database without DOI using method #105:37
- EBSCO database without DOI using method #204:33
- ProQuest database with DOI05:49
- ProQuest database without DOI using method #104:33
- ProQuest database without DOI using method #204:16
- APA citation, SBL handbook, generating bibliography03:11
- Editing Reference Type03:32
- Correcting author's name in all caps04:15
- No first name, no date of publication, no place of publication01:56
- Eliminating Duplicates01:56
- Renaming Files01:39
- Why edit bibliographic information02:06
- Generating project bibliography03:11
AIIAS Leslie Hardinge Library Reference Service serves as the bridge between the patron and the information sources. It provides training and assistance in finding the right information sources in a quick and efficient way. The reference services being offered by Leslie Hardinge Library include the following: library orientation, library instruction, library seminars and workshops, research assistance interlibrary loan, referral, current awareness, face to face assistance, and virtual help.
Mahruaii Swansi have taught various courses in IT and computer science in India, Ghana and the Philippines. Although she was born in north east India, she lived most of her life in Pune, Maharashtra, India and also taught IT and computer science at a university in Ghana, West Africa for a number of years. She, along with her husband and two teen age children are currently stationed in the Philippines.
She has a couple of publications in computer science, both at the national and international levels.