Research Methods Made Easy
What you'll learn
- Learn how to select your topic of research.
- Learn how to identify the variables of interest.
- How to write research questions, objectives and rationale of research.
- Learn how to write a comprehensive literature review.
- How to establish a relationship between the variables of interest and formulate valuable hypotheses.
- Learn how to choose suitable sample for your research.
- How to choose appropriate Research Design and data collection technique.
- How to choose the befitting statistical technique for data analysis.
- How to make a compelling research proposal and Research report.
- No prerequisites
This is a comprehensive course on Research Methodology which covers all the topics of research related to Social Sciences, starting from the selection of the topic to the Report Writing, and from the research design to the application of statistical measures in the whole process of research. This course is going to help a lot in conducting all kinds of research and then writing a compelling thesis and dissertation. All the students, no matter whether they belong to intermediate, graduate, or postgraduate classes will benefit from this course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners of Research in Social Sciences and Business students
Dr. Kamal is a Ph.D. in Criminal Psychology and has been teaching at the Post Graduate level for the last several years. He has innumerable students in his own country and across the globe. He has a great fame in Research and Statistics. Apart from Criminology, he has worked in Forensic Psychology, Neuro- Psychology, and Neurology. He has also worked in the subjects of Social Sciences like Sociology, Economics, Statistics, History, and Pure Sciences like Biology, Medicine and pathology. He has authored several books on various topics of Social Sciences and Pure Science, which are available on the internet and other market places. It is his delight and pleasure to keep on performing intellectual work, and he feels immense joy and fulfillment in helping the students in their difficult times.