Research Methods For Business Students
What you'll learn
- State a solid Research Question and/or Research Objective.
- Write a strong Research Rationale and/or Research Problem.
- Construct a bulletproof Literature Review.
- Decide which Research Nature, Design, Approach and Strategy is the right one for your research paper.
- Choose the right Sampling Technique along with a representative Sample.
- Choose an unbiased Data Collection Method.
- There are no requirements of prior knowledge as we start from the very beginning.
If you are a university student, you very well know the struggle of writing an academic paper - especially when it comes to the degree thesis. One has to understand and acknowledge a large number of methodological guidelines while writing.
We are trying to make this process a lot simpler and less painful for you by summarizing all of the concepts that are necessary to understand if one wants to write a solid research paper. Hence we do not only cover these, but we will also have strong recommendations for you along the way with some pretty practical tips! Moreover, you will have a chance to get your research paper ideas being reviewed by the instructor!
Learn and Master The Most Crucial Parts Of Writing A Research Paper
Stating Research Aim, Questions, and Objectives.
Identifying Research Rationale and Research Problem.
Choosing Research Approach, Design, Nature, and Strategy.
Understanding Sampling Techniques and Sample Selection.
Choosing Data Collection Technique.
Making The Right Methodological Choices
Research is a long process that starts by identifying a problem and then selecting the proper research methodology to analyze this problem. We will go through this process in a step-by-step manner, so you can follow the videos and alongside write your research paper.
We have focused on giving actual and practical recommendations for you, hence not just making an overview of all the choices you can make. For every decision that is there, such as a research strategy, you are going to hear a recommendation of which alternative you should go for with your particular research idea.
Lastly, if this is your first strive to write an academic paper, there is an exclusive video in Module 2 where we present to you all the essential writing tips - such as referencing, searching for scholarly articles, etc.
In over 3 hours of content, this course covers all the necessary Research Methodology concepts. We strongly recommend you to follow the course while you are constructing your research paper alongside. As an extra help for you, each lecture has notes as an attachment while there are worksheets for each module that you can download and print. Finally, we added quizzes so that you can test your knowledge and get ready for an exam from this topic.
Who this course is for:
- This Research Methodology course is meant for both Bachelor and Master students in Business related fields, who intend to write either Research Thesis or Research Assignments.
- If you have a Research Methodology course as part of your university studies and you are preparing for an exam, this is the right online course for you!
- If you are looking for a more advanced Research Methodology techniques, such as advanced quantitative analysis, this course is probably NOT for you as we are focusing on the basic level.
HI! My name is Robert, and I have always had two personalities - data scientist and instructor. As a data scientist, I spent five years in Swedish academia and five years within Austrian banking groups. During these years, I understood that having an intuitive and authentic understanding of the field counts the most to deliver worthwhile projects. As for my instructor persona, you can hear my voice on numerous platforms that helped thousands of students grow into the topics of data science, research, business, and math. Examples include several universities, MBA programs, localization of KhanAcademy, and even custom-tailored corporate training. Nowadays, I hope to liberate and democratize the knowledge of the fields I love as much as possible! I am looking forward to sharing my knowledge and passion with you the same way I did with hundreds of business professionals and data scientists that I trained.